2011 What's In your Wig Collection?

SelfStyled

I have fallen in love with 2 wigs- to the point where I am not even wearing any thing else in my stash.

I have been rocking Freetress Lyon girl since the summer. It's a synthetic half wig. I find it versatile and I wear in a lot of different styles

My new favorite is a human lacefront, that I wear with no glue or tape. It is Sensationnel Eva. It looks like Lyon Girl if you ask me, but without the shine, and it is even more versatile.

JJamiah

I have fallen in love with 2 wigs- to the point where I am not even wearing any thing else in my stash.

I have been rocking Freetress Lyon girl since the summer. It's a synthetic half wig. I find it versatile and I wear in a lot of different styles

My new favorite is a human lacefront, that I wear with no glue or tape. It is Sensationnel Eva. It looks like Lyon Girl if you ask me, but without the shine, and it is even more versatile.

Okay I like Lyon girl on you; BUT I LOVE EVA :lick: HUH (thou shall not buy another LF, I shall not hit the check out button :nono: ) :lachen:

JJamiah

I was going to ask was this Tammy; Hmmm Tammy has called me a few times I just keep passing her by. Your making me want to hit that button CO CO :nono:
tammy:

i didnt blend at all...i just put it on to test it out...i have a satin scarf/durag underneath...i need to get a wig cap

JJamiah

See I LOVE Vanessa;
I had my eye on Eva too but didn't know what to do but I am loving her on you :grin:
I might ask for her for my bday in a few weeks LOL :)

SelfStyled

See I LOVE Vanessa;
I had my eye on Eva too but didn't know what to do but I am loving her on you :grin:
I might ask for her for my bday in a few weeks LOL :)

Okay- tell DH that Rockeytrading has it for $90:look:

So glad I did not pay the price the other sites are asking for it:nono:

JJamiah

Okay- tell DH that Rockeytrading has it for $90:look:

So glad I did not pay the price the other sites are asking for it:nono:

Great because he already has my Rockey Cart on his computer So I can add this and make him :shocked: LOL

So are you still wearing Vanessa or you retired her again LoL

I have Tana Phony Pony and girl she is to die for, looks very real LOL I fluffed her out completely and she looks more like a half wig then a phony pony :)

smwrigh3

In 2011 I want to wear more LF and full cap wigs than Half wigs... so I will be adding these to my collection!

PoisedNPolished

This is my FAVORITE wig... my sister loved her so much she took it from me as a "christmas gift" it's cool. I had a back up at home ;)

naturalmanenyc

very nice!

SelfStyled

Great because he already has my Rockey Cart on his computer So I can add this and make him :shocked: LOL

So are you still wearing Vanessa or you retired her again LoL

I have Tana Phony Pony and girl she is to die for, looks very real LOL I fluffed her out completely and she looks more like a half wig then a phony pony :)
I wore Vanessa just the other day. It was a nice change from wavy hair:yep:.
Off to google Tana.

Jetblackhair

SelfStyled, these look great on you!!

naturalmanenyc

MzSwift

I love short wigs. I'm still not brave enough to rock my long(er) ones. My two favs:

Motown Tress Chi (I was trying her on, she looks better w/o the tag:lol:)

Motown Tress Bori (My fav!!)

Oh, forgot to mention, they're both synthetic.

Tiye

I'm sorry! :sad: Maybe it is a wig, but I don't know. I've only ever done one weave in my life and it looks like a pack of weave hair to me. Can someone more experienced chime in?

Sensationnel Premium Quality 100% Human Hair Weave Bump Feather Wrap 6 | Human Hair Weave | Weaves

This is weave hair. Short cuts are very cheap. A lot of people like to glue this type of hair to stocking caps and wear it that way - aka quick weave. Because the hair is so cheap you can just make another quick weave when one wears out.