Wig/Weave Remedial...

antavia009

Ok, I have no idea what 2 do with myself when it comes to my hair. Right now I have micros but they were badly done :nono: and I'm going to take them out as soon as I can.
I find myself bored easily with braids and blowouts. Recently I cut my hair reaaaally short. Occasionally, for work I'm not allowed to have my hair touch my collar and the colors cant be too wild. I'm thinkn of startn 2 protective regime like getn sew ins and wigs to give my own hair a rest. All of the weave terminology is way over my head:lachen:. Can someone break down the way of weave and wig life in a way I can understand?

What are lace front wigs, lace wigs, half wigs, remi hair, virgin hair, and all those other things mean?
What r the pros and cons of wigs/weaves?
How do you take care of ur own hair under the wig/weave?
Is it possible to hav a wig/weave that u can put n a ponytail or off ur collar somehow without it revealing tracks or whatever in the back?
What are good places to look for wig/weaves either online or somewhere in Charlotte?
Thanks.

WhipEffectz1

Wow, I would take a stab at this but I'm feeling kinda lazy today.:lachen: I will say that this question has been asked a couple times so use the search button.

I use to wear sew-in, where they bread your own hair in cornrows and attach (sew) the weft (hair track) to it. You can get a full head(where no hair is left out) or half head. I always got my hair in a bob parted in the middle and left some of my own hair out to cover up the tracks. It looks more natural so to me. Some people can rock a full head and it looks natural with burly hair.

I would spray my hair will water under the tracks daily and use a light oil. You can find wigs/weave hair at any beauty salon in your area.