**** 2012 Up Your Water Intake Challenge ***

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I am sipping on some water now!! So happy to be in this challenge with you lovely ladies!

I have a question, I need to drink more herbal teas, and this could be one way for me to get more water in while at work. Would herbal teas, with nothing else added count toward my water intake? This would include green teas, hibiscus, nettle, etc.

Absolutely. :yep:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I'm terrible at this. Terrible!

Yesterday I did ok! Though I seem to do one good day out of every 10

C'mon Monaleezza. You're doing fine. Praise and report the good. Give yourself a break when you're not doing so well. You can report that too for accountability but do so with the positive intention of doing better the next day. We're not going to beat you. Don't beat yourself. Just being in this challenge and committing to drinking more is a plus and should be celebrated. You'll continue to get better. Gotta crawl before you walk and then you're off and running. We've all crawled. And still do from time to time. *shrugs* No biggie.

Congrats on that 1 out of 10! I'm sure it was 0 out of 10 previously. And eventually you'll be 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work. Celebrate the good days and tell yourself that you'll do better on the not so good days.

You can do it! Congrats on yesterday! :dance7:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I need to drink my water. I am so full at the moment if I try to drink I am going to throw up LOL.

I am on my 1st 32oz cup and I will add 6 tsp of ACV to the mix.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I've been doing pretty well this week, except I started buying a Naked juice for the boost of greens. I will have to cut that down because I'm not thirsty after drinking one of those... even when I sip throughout the day! It's probably due to the enormous amount of sugar from the fruits in the smoothie.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I've been slipping with my water and vitamin intake since the doctor prescribed me these muscle relaxers :-(

Yes! That happened to me too. I've been trying to get back on track ever since. The muscle relaxers had me sleeping more so, coming off had me practically starting over with getting back on track.

I have one more bottle to get down in the next hour and I'll make my goal for tonight. Hopefully I'll get back on track sooner than later. And I'm glad you mentioned vitamins. I almost forgot tonight too. D'oh!

itismehmmkay

Did not do all my water yesterday :nono: Was just kinda off schedule a bit. Think I'll get one of those 3gal dispensor bottles for home. I'll be off of work starting tomorrow, but want to make sure I get my water in. It's crazy how I do so much at work regimen-wise.

itismehmmkay

I got one of those 2.5gal containers w/ the spout on it for home. Now drinking water at the house isn't a second thought. I have this Texan's cup, but I'm not sure how many oz it holds. I'm going to assume just 2 cups. So I need 5 of them to have my ounces in.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I've been doing terrible since Thanksgiving. I must've drank 2 glasses total. :blush: Mostly, I've been drinking apple juice and ginger ale. What the?

Ah well, I intend to get back on track tomorrow.

itismehmmkay

I'm in 16oz cups today at work. I've gotten 2 of them down so far. Aiming for at least 5.

Also, did pretty good while at home w/ my water. That container w/ the spout is really helping me. It's easier to give my son more water too.

Blairx0

Slacking is not the word for how bad I've been doing, but I got my water bottle next to me and today I am determined to make it to 60 oz!

AtlantaJJ

Okay so I just figured out that I am good at drinking my water at work, I'm terrible at home. I need to post here when I'm at the house!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
My sinuses and this headache is killing me. I reeeeeally neede to hydrate. But for some reason, it's much harder for me to drink water when I'm dealing with 'em. I need a funnel and a brave soul to come pour some water into me, please.

itismehmmkay

On cup #1...kinda slow. Oh meant to note that my cup at home is actually a 22oz cup...whew knew! So I was getting in quite a few ounces over the weekend. Bout another of those spout containers to have it ready to go!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I'm back! I hit my goal. Had to get another Smart Water bottle. Something about drinking from THAT bottle makes hitting my goals easy. I'm ba-ack! :bdance:

sckri23

I'm back! I hit my goal. Had to get another Smart Water bottle. Something about drinking from THAT bottle makes hitting my goals easy. I'm ba-ack! :bdance:

I love smart water!!! I can drink 2 bottles of smart water a day and still want more. When I try to drink 2 bottles of deer park it seems like alot and I go back to my jug of apple juice.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I love smart water!!! I can drink 2 bottles of smart water a day and still want more. When I try to drink 2 bottles of deer park it seems like alot and I go back to my jug of apple juice.

I love Smart Water. But it's not really the water that I love, it's the bottle. After drinking it, I keep refilling it with Crystal Springs water (which I also love). I have several cute water bottles but none of them keep me drinking like this Smart Water bottle. It looks so harmless. Like once I start drinking it, it's almost done. And before you know it, I just drank 27.3 oz. I don't know what it is about THIS bottle but, I love it! :look:

Blairx0

I love smart water...maybe I should buy in bulk. I have been getting closer to 60oz with each passing day. At work I am am on my game, but at home I slack. Today however, I am 20 oz in with another 20oz a few sips away. I will be making it to 60 oz come hell or high water.

DesignerCurls

I haven't post in a long time. But I've been hitting the bottle hard with 64oz for the past month! :look: :lol: I'm taking supplements that require me to drink plenty of water. I drink 4 16oz bottles of water which to me mentally doesn't seem like a lot because its only 4 bottles. I'm sticking with this regimen since its working! :yep:

Here's to healthy drinking ladies :cheers:

itismehmmkay

I am trippin with my water. Over the weekend I didn't really get it in. Yesterday was okay, but I'm just now finished with cup #1. Will get in 4 before I leave at 4 today. In fact....would like to get them in by 3p so I can use the ladies' room before I leave. So that's 1.5hrs to have 3 more cups....what is that? every half hour? cool. So 2p done w/ #2, 2:30 #3 and 3p #4.