$25 Miss Jessies Curl Bar Daily DEAL The Fly CUT

sistatv

The Miss Jessies Curl Bar has a daily deal for their NYC location on the fly cut... $25

$25 for a "Wash N' Go Go" Curly Hair Wash and Dry at Miss Jessie's CurlBar ($50 Value)

Highlights:

• CurlBar's "Wash N' Go Go" service is a quick, affordable way to get a chic, curly-girl style!
  • Titi and Miko helped popularize the wash-and-go look with their early instructional how-to videos.
  • Stylists use Miss Jessie's award-winning hair products.

And they have a Side DEAL $50 for a "Whip My Curl" Blowout at Miss Jessie's CurlBar ($100 value)

• The Whip My Curl service offers a sleek, chic wet-to-dry blowout at half the price!
  • The service is available for relaxed, natural, curly, kinky and wavy hair.
  • Stylists use Miss Jessie's award-winning, cult status hair products.
I know some folks mentioned wanting to try their services but were wary of the prices... But half price aint bad! And I was thinking about a labor day weekend trip to NYC....:sekret:

Miss Jessie's CurlBar
441 Broadway, Suite 2
New York, NY 10013
212-966-5600

The daily deal site is The Fly Cut

From their site: The Fly Cut is the first and only daily deal website that sells discounted vouchers from hair salons that specialize in African-American and ethnic hair.

theAlist

Hmmm I went to yelp to look up reviews for the curl bar. Apparently this is different from the other Miss Jessie's salons in Soho and Brooklyn. Does anyone know the difference?

lushlady

Wait, so they normally charge $50 to wash your hair, smooth some product into it and let it dry? I have to be missing something. I don't understand.

If you are in the DC area I can do that for $15 and have you out in 20 minutes. Just joking. . .not really

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
lushlady - :lachen: pretty much, and you get to see their process, see how the products are used, if one is interested in their products. But yea....

I already changed my mind :look: I remembered my hair does not like to be shrunken, SSK's everywhere!

blackindia07

I didnt think of it that way! LOL I was just kinda hoping to get some tips on how to curl my hair better. My wash n gos are sometimey...I NEVER know how its going to look until it dries.

Cherokee-n-Black

Cherokee-n-Black Say what now???? I mean Im not natural I am texlaxed but I was thinking about going since its not too far from my job and $25 seems pretty reasonable...

Can you elaborate?

If you're already texlaxed, then it's probably no big deal. This "curl bar" appears to be a "gateway" to get people interested in their salon and products. They market themselves to naturals, but typically, if someone has a relatively tight curl pattern, they will recommend a "silkener" which is just a texturizer. So if one is all about the natural, just know they promote a certain standard.

Wait, so they normally charge $50 to wash your hair, smooth some product into it and let it dry? I have to be missing something. I don't understand.

If you are in the DC area I can do that for $15 and have you out in 20 minutes. Just joking. . .not really

:lachen: If I lived there I'd take you up on that! #lazyhairenthusiast

Seamonster

Hum, I would love to check out the curl bar for $25, I know they would have a fit over my Z-napps. they would be like we can give you a wash n no :lachen: but I would go.