2cute2b4gotten - Putting you on BLAST!!!

I want to see! Somehow the psw n2itall isn't working for me in the 2006 album. Did I miss a letter or something?

Isis said:
I want to see! Somehow the psw n2itall isn't working for me in the 2006 album. Did I miss a letter or something?

That pswd is correct. I guess a few ppl are having problems getting in.

2cute2B4gotten said:
Hey Ladies!!!

I am SO shocked... thanks to all of you very much. All of my progress is due to the tips that I have learned here. Recently, I tried ORS no lye and I really like it. This is my first no lye and I think I will stick with it for a while. I haven't had any problems so far....

Okay, as far as my routine, I wash and rollerset once a week. I am so glad that I gave up the blow dryer... because that has made the biggest difference in my hair. I tried air drying, but didn't have much success. For now I will stick with my rollersets. As far as daily styles, I switch up a lot. I wear it down, in a ponytail and in a bun when its dirty. I do lightly comb daily, because my hair tangles really badly if I don't. I use a shower comb to gently work out the tangles.

The products I was using is Neutrogena Triple Moisture. My hair really seemed to like that stuff. I also use Hair Mayo (been using that for about a year) added with olive oil for deep conditioning. This weekend I am going to try either Keracare or Design Essentials. I have heard so many good things about both!

I take one multi vitamin twice a day. I recently ran out of biotin and will get that this weekend too.

My fotki is www.fotki.com/sunni829. The password is: n2itall

As of right now, I do not have a lot of pics, but I am in the process of trying to re - do my fotki with mainly hair stuff. I will let you know when I have added more pics.

Thanks again to all of you and please ladies, remember to BE ENCOURAGED! If you are diligent with your routine and don't give up, you WILL see results. :)

:eek: ....Beautiful hair....wow.

Thank you for sharing your routine.....and throwing NTM some love!:grin:

*throws up NTM gang sign to 2cute!*

Back