3 Barrell Waver

marie

Does anyone own one of these? I was thinking about buying one because I like the look that it gives.

Attachments

• 2127495.jpg
    2127495.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 5

hunnyhun921

I have one those. I bought it for when I wanted a curly or wavy weave style. I use it on my natural hair that is left out. I never used it on my whole head of hair. It works great for me.

infojunkie

I think I'm too lazy and challenged for this. I would never be able to get the waves lined up right. But I do love the look this appliance gives.

STLCoverGirl

I have one that I got from Sally's last weekend. It's a Hot n' Silky(?), I love it, it gets very hot, and my hair is still wavy 4 days later. I just wish the barrell was bigger/wider, but it does a good job.

kandegirl

I have one but I'm currently using those pink clamps that give you the same style. It seems to whold the wave longer. It takes practice but they're worth it, it looks more natural to me. But I'm only having to do my front of my hair b/c I have a wavy weave.

marie

Thanks!!! I also own those pink clamps but I have never used them. I might try those first.

Dposh167

where do u get the pink clamps? Online? I saw some in the bss but they were so small. I wouldve had to buy 75 of them for my whole head.....oh and i have that crimper at home...except mine is gold. Works great!

kim

I have two by WIGO and it is wonderful. I bought one for me and one for my daughter.