4b and KCCC

Rei

Any 4bs here have any success using KCCC for definition with twistouts? I know I don't have WnG hair, but I purchased this recently hoping it would give me more definition (I've been watching too much rusticbeauty youtube videos :fistshake:) I've been trying everything since my twistouts usually contain more frizz than outs.:rolleyes: I tried doing a twistout with KCCC and got hard frizz, so I just wanted to know if anyone had a certain technique to it, or no. If no, away to the exchange board this thing goes.

You have this posted in the product exchange area. You may want to move this to the Hair board.

I can tell you that I and a friend of mine are bonafide 4b and this failed miserably for both of us.

You have this posted in the product exchange area. You may want to move this to the Hair board.

I can tell you that I and a friend of mine are bonafide 4b and this failed miserably for both of us.

oh man, well it looks like this post is about to be in the right place after all :grin:
how do i move a thread?

You can click on the little triangle next to the post number and ask the mods to move it to the hair section. That is the alert button.

Back