4b Natural

Transformer

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Conditioner, and Giovanni's Direct (Leave- In)

BmoreCoco

I prefer Cantu products, (got it at walmart, i have a budget lol) especially when i do wash and go's (regular conditioner and then cream based leave in) i love the how these products worked!

KrimsonKween

The cholesteral condish is my staple products. I am a recovering product junky and let me tell it have learned to K.I.S.S..:lachen::lachen:

Desarae

I love all of the Giovanni Conditioners for a moisturizing conditoner. They have one for whatever level of moisture my hair needs. For strength, I use Aubrey Organics GPB. My hair always feels so strong after using this and not dry at all. For co-washes VO5 or Trader Joe's Nourish Spa work great.

naturalgurl

I use honey/EVOO as a moisturizing deep condish and natural yogurt with egg whites for protein. I've started doing coconut milk with lime. Don't really know what it does but from the feel of my hair it's a moisturizing protein condish. It just makes my hair feel soft, lovely and strong! I'm a 4a/b...

TrustMeLove

I've been having some serious serious conditioner issues. Nothing has been working. My faithful cholesterol seemed to dull out. I even created a thread talking about moving to the high end of conditioners.

I decided to first try the natural conditioners that were out first before I moved to expensive conditioners that were all chemically supped up.

I treid AO Honeysuckle and it was nice and thick. Loved the ingredients and it worked pretty well on my hair.

I end up letting my hair shrink back down to a fro and it was getting dry. So I pulled out the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner I picked up when I was on a search for something. And I LOVE THIS STUFF! CHEAP! And the tangles just melted. My hair was pretty tangled being in it's super shrunken state. I thought I was going to have some super detangling on my hands. But, that was not the case. And my hair was so soft. Like it usually is/was until I had these bad couple of weeks.

Faith

(in no particular order)...
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Kenra Emollient Treatment
ORS Replenishing
Keracare Humecto
Redken Smooth Down
Redken Avocado (can't recall the full name)