4bs Relaxed Ever Make Feature of the Month?

Neroli

Curious 'cause I just went back about a year viewing "feature of the month" and was disappointed to find no one with straight up 4b, relaxed as feature of the month. Everyone is either in the 3s or a mixed of 3s and 4a. Did I miss one? If so, please let me know. TIA

carrie

I was a feature of the month and I am a 4b with one teeny-tiny patch of 4a in the back.

tryn2growmyhair

carrie said:
I was a feature of the month and I am a 4b with one teeny-tiny patch of 4a in the back.
Congratulations, Carrie. Could you please give us a link to your feature. I could not find it for some reason.

carrie

I think mine gt lost when we were transitioned to this board set up. I was a LONG time ago.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
It would be nice to have two features each month ...one relaxed/transitioning, one natural. I've been thinking of suggesting it but I didnt know how well it would be received and didnt want to make extra work for the mods. :)

senimoni

Enchantmt said:
It would be nice to have two features each month ...one relaxed/transitioning, one natural. I've been thinking of suggesting it but I didnt know how well it would be received and didnt want to make extra work for the mods. :)

I was thinking the same thing re: the naturals. I'm not natural but we have some beautiful heads on the board and it seems like they are left out.

Neroli

carrie said:

Thanks Carrie. I think someone already asked, but can you let us know what products you use and your general methods and anything else you care to share? TIA

Any other 4bs relaxed feature of the month?

J

JenniferMD

Yeah, I believe Supergirl is mostly 4b and so is Armyqt and Adrienne (actually, I think she's mostly 4a)...they all have been FOMs and they also have personal albums Supergirl and Army have fotki accounts and Adrienne has picture trail.

There aren't a lot of 4b FOMs but I have my personal favorite albums that I go to for inspiration...Beverly, Cleo, Foxxybronx, Adrienne, Hiza, Dana03, Bree and unlvgirl. Those are the ones off the top of my head who are mostly 4b but I'm sure there are more though. You should check out their albums.

carrie

Neroli said:
Thanks Carrie. I think someone already asked, but can you let us know what products you use and your general methods and anything else you care to share? TIA

Any other 4bs relaxed feature of the month?
I've been sporting a weave for a little over a year now. But I wash and condition 1-2x a week with Paul Mitchell moisturizing shampoo and the Detangler conditioner. I use a mixture of hot oil six and african pride's braid sheen spray on my scalp and braids under the weave. I use an applicator bottle to make sure I get in there. I remove my weave every 6-7 weeks to wash and deep condition (got 2 be's soy emergency)then get it redone.

Neroli

JenniferMD: thanks for the names, I will be checking out their albums. . .

Carrie: thank you . . . .

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
senimoni said:
I was thinking the same thing re: the naturals. I'm not natural but we have some beautiful heads on the board and it seems like they are left out.

ITA about 2 Features.

Stick around awhile, they aren't as left out as they may seem. :wink2:

~op~