5% Discount at Sickbay

Lotus

I just wanted to let yall know that I made contact w/sickbay to see if they'd give LHCF members a discount. Here's the reply-

Thank you for your email. In reference to your question, since our website is run by yahoo.com; our current setting does not allow us to have a coupon option to be displayed on our website. The only way that we can offer you a discount is thru our fax order form which you can print from our home page where we can give you a 5% discount on the subtotal of the order. The coupon quote for our fax order form is LENNOX05.

Last edited:

asha

Thanks girl...Can this be made a sticky like the other discounts? Good looking out!

RubyWoo

Thank you so much:)! I definitely appreciate it! I love getting my Dominican Products from Sickbay!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Lotus said:
I just wanted to let yall know that I made contact w/sickbay to see if they'd give LHCF members a discount. Here's the reply-

Thank you for your email. In reference to your question, since our website is run by yahoo.com; our current setting does not allow us to have a coupon option to be displayed on our website. The only way that we can offer you a discount is thru our fax order form which you can print from our home page where we can give you a 5% discount on the subtotal of the order. The coupon quote for our fax order form is LENNOX05.

That's great!! I wish I could have used it Tuesday when I ordered my products from there, but oh well.........When does it expire? I'll probably be stocking up on some Lacio Lacio pretty soon, so I would like to use the coupon. Thanks for posting!!

Halana Malie

Sippin’ bubbly feeling lovely
Thank you

I just received an order from them yesterday but I will be using this discount on future orders.

Lotus

miss_cherokee said:
That's great!! I wish I could have used it Tuesday when I ordered my products from there, but oh well.........When does it expire? I'll probably be stocking up on some Lacio Lacio pretty soon, so I would like to use the coupon. Thanks for posting!!

To my knowledge, it doesnt- it's indefinite.

*Thanks & ya'll are welcome. Just lookin out, Uknow!:D*

Brinasia

ok...Im probably the only one who doesnt know, but what is sickbay. I went into www.sickbay..it didnt look like much of a websight....

Cien

Pink is my signature color
heyyy great! thanks!!

I've ordered from them once, and was very pleased!! The manager dude--Mark, I believe that was his name---- even called me to touch base on my order!

Thanks again! :)

JLove74

Is anyone concerned with faxing their credit card information? I know the website is secured so your number is encrypted. But with a fax, the credit card number could just be laying around somewhere...