6 month progress update--claiming APL finally

Divake22

I updated my fotki with pics from today's touch-up after a 12 week stretch. Hopefully, my comparison photo shows up from 28 July (before a touch-up) to Jan 2008 (post touch-up). I told my hairdresser to only apply relaxer to my roots AKA new growth. Last time, she slatered it from root to tip--completely overprocessing my hair leaving it flat and lifeless.

The right side is growing faster than the left side. I think at my next 12 week touch-up, I will have it evened out.

Feel free to check it out/post comments.

Last edited:
Wow, great progress! Just one thing. Is it possible you can take a picture with one arm down? Sometimes you get a better gauge of where you are when your arms are down because your body is in a natural state of rest.
Keep up the great work!
~*Janelle~*

Wow, great progress! Just one thing. Is it possible you can take a picture with one arm down? Sometimes you get a better gauge of where you are when your arms are down because your body is in a natural state of rest.
Keep up the great work!
~*Janelle~*

Hmm..good idea. Will try to remember that next time. Thanks again, everyone. I think I will try my MTG during the next 3 months.

Back