7 1/2 Month Transitioners Big Chop TONIGHT!!!!

tiffal1922

Soo.. I'm not really well known on this board but just so u know...pretty much every1 i know thinks that i'm crazy for wanting to cut my hair off but what can i say? im soo in love w. my curls! :D i cant wait to chop it off tonight!! right now i'm at full apl if not longer(4a/3c texture) and ive been transitioning for 7 and a half months ...::yep::
i think its time!
i'll be posting pics once i chop!

UPDATE!!!

hey yall! I didn't forget and I come with pics!! :D
I didn't bc on friday but i did on saturday morning!!! :spinning:
my boyfriends mom started cutting my hair then she got scared and made me go to the salon so.. here are the pics!

before bc (i'm all the way to the right)
30569_10150172813360644_721780643_12644334_3709203_n.jpg

during bc :)lachen:)
0_IMAG0059.jpg

after bc (look at all that hair!)
0_IMAG0060.jpg

post cowashing and adding product
0_IMAG0062.jpg

I LOOOOOVE MY HAAAAIR!!
its so easy to do and i don't think i look any different w/ my bc..:eyebrows2 my mom freaked out about it but i'm sure it will grow on her... lol and my boyfriends mom wants to cut her 6 year old locks off now because of me...lol
all in all saturday July 17th was a good day!

Last edited:

tiffal1922

I won't forget to post pics!!!
@newbeginnings2010 lol great minds think a like!

ooooooooh! I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaait!
:D

NJoy

Here I grow again!
:woohoo: I'm excited for you!! Can't wait to see pics. Don't forget the before pics!

candigyrl0830

all of u women with these beautiful BCs are giving me the itch! i. must. resist. the. urge. to. BC. LOL. its beautiful, congrats!

GeauXavi

Congrats!!! We can be growing buddies! LoL... looks like we are starting at around the same length too!

Sianna

Congrats on doing your BC!!! I'm really glad you're happy with your hair! It looks fantastic BTW!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!