99 Natural Hair Problems...

Iluvsmuhgrass

LOOOOOOOL You ain't right!!

"So you got a man? :look: And he cool wit.... alla dat???? :look: REALLYYYY??"
:lachen: I love your vids. Facial expression at the end of that was PRICELESS!!!! :lol: :lachen:

sistatv

LOL! I feel like a parrot but truly: I'm sooo glad you all enjoyed them and genuinely appreciate the words of encouragement... It touches me deeply...

You know, Sometimes I have these ideas in my head and they make me chuckle and I've always wondered how others would receive them... SistaTV is me just throwing all my inhibitions out the window and going hard in the paint to see what will happen if I just put myself out there...

So far I'm absolutely tickled by the response!

sistatv

I know you posted a thread before but where do you get your eyeglasses from?

Please direct me to that site/thread! Love your eyeglasses.

MizzBrown
Hey Girl! I'm sorry I forgot to reply! I got currently have eyeglases from Zenni Optical and from Coastal Contacts... The ones from Zenni are nice but I have already broken one pair and was just okay with the actual quality. I mean I'm not complaning cause the glasses from ZENNI were DIRT cheap and I'm still very happy with what I recieved but just wanted let you know. :yep:

But I truly LOVE the ones I got from Coastal Contacts! No problems there and they have Coupon code for first time customers that make your first pair free. The Code is: FIRSTPAIRFREE

Good luck!:yep:

Last edited: