A Christmas Season Miracle

Aireen

Merry Christmas everyone! I had a dilemma that I wanted solved this Christmas season and I have to say through faith I got one of the things I was asking for, forgiveness from someone that was dear to me. This is the Holy Spirit Novena and it's said to never fail — I'm guessing when combined with faith that is. If you recieve the intention you requested while praying this novena for three consecutive days, you're supposed to share or publish the prayer as a sign of gratitude. I hope you all appreciate and get everything you want this Christmas season. God Bless You! :D

Holy Spirit, You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with You and my loved ones in Your perpetual glory. Amen

In Jesus Christ, your Son's name, I ask that you grant me (-state your specific request or intention here-) if it be for Your honor and glory and for my well-being.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

While making the request, you must promise either:

(a) To publish this prayer or
(b) To circulate the favor

This prayer should be said for 3 consecutive days. After the 3rd day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult it may be.

Guitarhero

Do you have to follow with a certain number of Our Father's and Hail Mary's? I often wondered about some of the novenas I've said in the past :giggle: but G-d is faithful I'm glad you received what you so wished for. Thank you for sharing!!!!

Aireen

Do you have to follow with a certain number of Our Father's and Hail Mary's? I often wondered about some of the novenas I've said in the past :giggle: but G-d is faithful I'm glad you received what you so wished for. Thank you for sharing!!!!

No you don't, you just have to say it for three days consecutively. I felt weird about posting it up here because I know Catholicism is controversial. Thanks for your reply. :)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Aireen, it is so easy to see that you have a very loving and humble heart. The one thing that stands out in your post is your humility and gratitude for what God has done for you.

God bless you and thank you for sharing your loving testimony and for extending to us your well wishes filled with God's love.

I know that this has truly come from your heart.

:grouphug2:

Aireen

Aireen, it is so easy to see that you have a very loving and humble heart. The one thing that stands out in your post is your humility and gratitude for what God has done for you.

God bless you and thank you for sharing your loving testimony and for extending to us your well wishes filled with God's love.

I know that this has truly come from your heart.

:grouphug2:

Aw thank you Shimmie! I really have to say I'm truly blessed for receiving my miracle and I feel even more blessed that I can share this novena amongst the ladies of LHCF as a result. Thank you for your appreciation and your reply, it has touched me deeply! Happy New Year and God bless you! :)