A few new pics

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Hi hair ladies, I just bought a digital camera... Finally! :D
I took some pictures this weekend, but I plan to let my friend help me take some more next week.
Have a look if you want to. The url is in my signature. The album is "Jan 2006".

Very, very pretty---you and your hair!

I can't wait till my natural hair is your length!

You are my new hair inspiration! Wow, your hair is soooooo pretty and so long. What is your regimen and how did you get to where you are today?:)

Flower Hair, you are NOT the last woman to buy a digi cam :lachen: I still don't have one yet :poke:
Anyway, your hair is really beautiful, you grow girl.

FlowerHair said:
Hi hair ladies, I just bought a digital camera... Finally! :D
I took some pictures this weekend, but I plan to let my friend help me take some more next week.
Have a look if you want to. The url is in my signature. The album is "Jan 2006".

:hula: I love your hair, Flower!

Thank you so much ladies for all the compliments! :D

My regimen is very simple:
1. wash once a week with cheap shampoo for dry hair
2. deep condition afterwards with cheap deep conditioner (same brand) for about 45 minutes. I put my hair in a bun and into a plastic hat.
3. Comb through hair with wide tooth comb
4. Rinse sloppily to keep some conditioner in my hair
5. saturate hair with a hair creme (carrot oil creme) and a little Citré shine gel.
4. let it air dry

I braid in a single braid every night all the way down to the last inch, don't need any rubber band this way. Some nights I put leave-in-conditioner on my ends before braiding.

In the mornings I unbraid and put leave-in-conditioner on the lower half of my hair, and twist it up in a bun or leave it down or put it in a pony tail of some sort.

I color my roots every 2 months or so, to cover the greys. I trim the ends every 8 weeks myself.

Now that I finally found the right regimen for me, it's so easy! I don't comb or wet or do anything with my hair during the week. This works for me. Daily wetting/COW did not work for me, it made my hair dry and brittle.

I'll take some pics of the products I use tonight when I get home. I work until 8 o'clock tonight. :ohwell:

Thanks....you are the best! I also wanted to tell you that you are so pretty and keep up the good work on your photos...they were excellent!

You and your hair are BEAUTIFUL! :D I loved looking through your professional pics--wow!:love: Sometimes its hard to believe that the magazine photos are actually living, breathing people!:lol: Great pics!!!

FlowerHair said:
Thank you again, ladies :)
I will start updating regularly.
You and your hair are gorgeous!! I just love your natural curls and your length too!

wow, you have beautiful hair :love:
you have lovely skin too, what do you use on your face as well as hair?;)
Happy Hair Growing girl and you will definitely reach your goal soon.:)

Back