A ? for the Mane N Tail users?????

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Has anyone tried the moisturizing conditioner of Mane N Tail if so does make your hair feel and appear thicker like the regular one???

I am gonna buy some of the regular condtioner but I want a moisturizing conditioner as well so I can alternate each week.

The mositurizing MNT conditioner you're talking about is not so great. It's just average and doesn't condition the hair well or make the hair feel as thick, full and shiny as the original. You would have better results from Cholesterol Conditoner of Creme of Nature. I stick with the original. The original Mane N Tail conditioner is the bomb.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world .

SouthernGirl

Hey Brownstallion,

I agree with Thattvgirl. I think I tried the Deep Conditioning formula a long time ago and was not impressed. I can't remember though what I didn't like about it. I'd stick w/the Original and maybe alternate with a different conditioner every now and then.

SG

Mochalolita

I agree...I've never tried the Deep Moisturizing one, but the original works so well, that I can't imagine switching!

miracle

I alternate between the Mane 'n Tail Original and Deep Moisturizing formula shampoo and conditioner. I get very soft, silky and shiny results with both formulas.

kombov_dymond

I recently tried the MNT DM Cond and my hair was very soft and silky. I was impressed. I don't know about the Original MNT because I've never used it.