A good DETANGLER please for my NG

blackhair

After 3 week post relaxer my hair get really tangled after my shampoo/wash and very hard to comb thru for my daily bun. That is the reason why I cannot strecht past 9 weeks. Do you know any product that can help detangler very well and smooth down my bun up to 12 weeks ? please help!!!!

NYCITY

you need a moisturizing shampoo, like Breakthru/Cream of Nature and u can also try Pantene Detangling Spray leave-in or the Sebastians leave in (i forgot the actual name of it). Those are good detanglers

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
Suave tender apple detangler for kids is great !! :D it allowed me to comb through 10 weeks of new growth with ease , NTM creamy leave in is good also.

MizAvalon

I use Sta-Sof-Fro to help with my new growth. But only on my new growth, not on the entire length of my hair because it makes it feel sticky.

webby

Think Slim
I use CON shampoo with conditioner, to minimize tangles.

I also use a inexpensive creme rinse, just pouring it on hair and gently comb through. I particularly like Tigi Bed Head - Moisture Maniac and Self Absorbed. Both of these products give great slippage.

Mizani_Mrs

I had the same issue like 4 weeks ago, because i ran out of john frieda relax texture correcting serum which was the best detangler. I didn't even have to comb thru, until i rinsed out the conditioner and applied it. I want to try his serum for thick hair instead of the 'relax' serum since it has been discontinued. anyways, someone suggested the pantene detangling spray and i bought it and i like it alot. it works. i also use mizani botanifying shampoo and i really can't explain it but it turns my roots into wavepatterns so then it becomes very easy to comb. also remember to comb out your hair after your conditioner has set in it for a few mins. I used to comb out my hair only once, and that was after i rinsed out the conditioner and applied a light leave-in...It worked when i used the JF serum, but since i don't have it anymore, this is the issue that was causing all of the tangling.
I stretched my relaxer for the first time to 10 1/2weeks and i got a lil over 1 1/4 inches of newgrowth....and so can you!!!!!

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Hi blackhair, :wave:

I make my own detangler.:yep: In a spray bottle I add glycerin/rose water (@walgreens), distilled water, and a light conditioner (no protein), I use VO5 Nourishing Oasis in Honey & Almond. Also I use Surge on my ends. This works great and it hasn't failed me yet. :woot:

Sunshine_One

Mane N Tail Detangler spray works wonders for me. I'm currently transitioning from mild relaxing/texurizing over six months post chemical. My hair is 3b/c and fine get's super tangled but this stuff has saved my hair. It may work for you.

Blessings

Sun