A Hair/Love Story lol

SimpleKomplexity

So I haven't seen one of my friend guys in a YEAR even though he goes to school 25 minutes away. Anyway, he claimed he was hungry and only wanted to go to this restaurant that happened to be where I stay...(yeah right). :rolleyes: I asked if he could pick me up and keep him company at the restaurant...not a date or anything...(yeah right) loool. :rolleyes: I walked down the steps to his car and he's just staring.....:blush:

I'm like, "Aren't you gonna open the door?" :look:lol He blushed and said...umm yeah. On the way to the restaurant we were talking about school and grad school blah blah. All off a sudden he just cut me off in the middle of the convo (HOW RUDE lool :ohwell:) and said....."Did you always wear contacts?" Then he apologized....I started talking again...."Did you let your hair grow out?

He proceeded to put his hands (i dunno where they've been :ohwell:) in my hair. And he's like....you just look so different. I'm sooo sorry, but you look so beautiful tonight and your hair smells soo good. Everytime I make a turn or learn towards you all I can smell is your hair. (YES YES YES HUMECTO!! :grin:) You look...you look...umm....good. You've grown up a lot.

He kept going...."Your hair....it just has so much "bounce". Isn't that the word you gurls call it? You know when you go outside and the wind just dances with your hair, but after it just goes back in place." I said ummm, "body". LOL He said yeaaah that's it :spinning::spinning:

I started blushing down LOOOOL! I played it cool and the rest of the date went good. He dropped me back off kissed me on the forehead and said, "You should wear your hair down more often, I dunno why it took you this long to do it! You look amazing!

loool Silly boy been txting me like krazy.....but I'ma Rules gurl....I'm occupied...plus I dun like him like that :ohwell:. He's a childhood friend

Neith

Your hair must've been looking cute, but it also sounds like the old boy may have a hair fetish. :whip: :lol:

SimpleKomplexity

Your hair must've been looking cute, but it also sounds like the old boy may have a hair fetish. :whip: :lol:

I KNOW!! Do wha you do but WATCH MY HAIR!! loool

I didn't even look that diff to me. I just had my contacts in a scarf a old navy neck with a lace cami and a brown peacoat. I did have my hair down though which I NEVER did before LHCF cuz my hair was JACKED lool

Menina Preta

:) Funny story. My roomie uses Keracare. The smell is to die for...I've never been to keen on using it (I think it has SLS, plus a lot of mixed reviews), but the smell is calling me, lol.

SimpleKomplexity

:) Funny story. My roomie uses Keracare. The smell is to die for...I've never been to keen on using it (I think it has SLS, plus a lot of mixed reviews), but the smell is calling me, lol.

Girl that stuff is the TRUTH, but lately it just hasn't been doing anything for me! I think I really had a lot of buildup in my head :perplexed