LOL...This is So Funny...

Nice & Wavy

I just had an experience with two people about my hair.

The first one was a young man who just left my office. He has small twists (I guess he is just starting his locks) and he said to me:

Him: "Wow, your hair is so pretty...what do you use in it?"

Me: "Well, without going into too much detail, I moisturize with a good leave-in and some hairdress.

Him: "well, that would work for you because...you spanish right?"

Me: "no, I'm not"

Him: "you're not black"

Me: "yes I am:rolleyes:" (and I actually pictured this smiley in my head)

Him: "Hmmmmpph...ok:rolleyes:

Me: :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

The second person is a nice lady (cacausian) who came to visit my boss, said to me:

Her: "Oh, your hair looks so pretty" "How do you get it to look like that?"

Me: "I wash and condition it and then use a little moisturizer in it"

Her: "Really? Oh, well...you are one of the lucky ones then."

Me: :rofl3:

Her: "Do you know how much money people pay to get their hair like yours"
Me: "really?":lachen:

Her: "Really...and your hair is so silky...wow!'

Me: Thanks....:look:

I wanted to tell her that I use Horsey products too, but I thought I'd keep that to myself....:lachen:

Anyways, that was my laugh for the day!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

silvergirl

you an me both, lol ppl get pissed when i tell them all i use is conditioner. some days i cant be bothered.

Nice & Wavy

:lachen::lachen:...Oh my goodness! It just happened again:grin:

Ok, now I'm cheesin.....:grin:

One of my co-workers came downstairs and came into my office to say hi. She is Hispanic. She came over to me, while looking at my hair, and said:

Her: "Wow, what did you do to your hair, mami"

Me: "What?":look:

Her: **touching it** "It's so beautiful...it looks like a wig"

Me: :rofl3:....no, it's not a wig.

Her: I know it's your hair but it looks so beautiful today....what are you doing to it?

Me: :rolleyes: (in my head again)

Me: Same thing I've been doing, just using something different now.

Her: " Well, keep doing it...it's working"

Me: :grin:

The only thing I've changed in the last few days were to start using the MegaTek Rebuilder and some Isoplus Avocado hairdress...in addition to my moisturizer.

Guess I got something here....I think I'll keep it!:yep:

caribgirl

:lachen::lachen::lachen:- My favorites:
Him: "Hmmmmpph...ok:rolleyes: - He didn't believe you :rolleyes: :lachen:
and
Her: "Really? Oh, well...you are one of the lucky ones then."- :lachen:
and

I wanted to tell her that I use Horsey products too, but I thought I'd keep that to myself....:lachen:

Thanks for making me laugh and your hair is very pretty!

Nice & Wavy

:lachen::lachen::lachen:- My favorites:
Him: "Hmmmmpph...ok:rolleyes: - He didn't believe you :rolleyes: :lachen:
and
Her: "Really? Oh, well...you are one of the lucky ones then."- :lachen:
and

Thanks for making me laugh and your hair is very pretty!

Awww...thanks girl. I've been laughing all morning. I'm getting ready to go out for lunch...I hope that was the end of it....:lachen:

ladylibra

your hair must be lookin FLY! :yep:

when people ask me how i got my hair in "that style" (my coily fro) or where i bought it from... i can't help myself... i usually grin from ear to ear. :grin: then they get pissed when i say it's my natural texture because they think that big grin means i'm lying... :lachen:

Nice & Wavy

your hair must be lookin FLY! :yep:

when people ask me how i got my hair in "that style" (my coily fro) or where i bought it from... i can't help myself... i usually grin from ear to ear. :grin: then they get pissed when i say it's my natural texture because they think that big grin means i'm lying... :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:...thanks, girl.

I can see why they would say that to you....your hair is awesome!

Now, that's the thing too...they think you are lying when you tell them the truth...:lachen:

AsTheCurlzTurns

LOL thanks for making my day much brighter Nice & Wavy!! I totally feel you on not wanting to get into it, for they just "wouldn't understand"! But you definitely got some beautiful hair indeed, so I can't blame the hispanic woman for wanting to touch it LOL but had that of been my hair, I'd have thunk she was trying to feel on my scalp instead to see if they were extensions and I'd have smacked that hand real quick LOL But anyhoo, I'd imagine you can rock any hairstyle you wanted and it'd still be so beautiful! Love it!:grin: