a letter to our youth..

envybeauty

i thought to share what i read today...

----------------------
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Letter to the Youth[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
From: Ryan Mack, President of Optimum Capital Management, LLC

I would like to thank you for being such an attentive audience. I was impressed with your high level of professionalism, astute intellect, and maturity levels well beyond your years. It was a pleasure to speak with you all and prayerfully all of our paths will cross again. The worst part of the session was that it had to conclude and we had to depart ways. To assure the time that we spent together was not in vain I make the following challenges to you:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Find Your Passion
"But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today." Deuteronomy 8:18[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Each one of you has God given talents that will create a pathway towards wealth for you, your family, and community. I challenge you to search deep inside yourselves to locate the talents and skills that lie within. What subjects are you always discussing with your friends and family? What hobbies do you find that you cannot break away from? Is there something that you find yourself always thinking about? These are some questions that you can ask yourself to discover your talents and passions of life. Financial literacy will not create your future wealth. It is within your purpose and passions of life that you will find your future's greatest treasures. Financial literacy will assist you to retain the abundant wealth that I am certain you all will acquire over your lifetime.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Create and Follow Your Vision
"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Ten years from today, where will you be and what you will be doing? I challenge you all to have a vision of tomorrow that is far greater than the vision that I have for you. Do not let any one person's vision for you exceed the visions that you have for yourself. The only person that can put a limit on your growth is you. You have all come from kings and queens. If we are a people whose intellectual capital and economic prowess continues to enhance within each successive generation then your future has greater promise than your ancestry. Strive to be greater than kings my brothers, stronger than queens my sisters... dare to be great.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Execute a Perpetual Lifetime Pursuit of Knowledge
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline." Proverbs 1:7[/FONT]
[/FONT]
I challenge you to continue to develop your mind and seek knowledge. It has been said that one extra hour of study per day in your field will make you an expert in five years. However, do not limit your study to your field. Seek knowledge and awareness of financial literacy, physical wellness, politics, legal issues, self, family, community, and God. Challenge yourself to be well-rounded as there are many aspects of your life that will have an impact on your economic well-being.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Take Tangible Action
"Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18[/FONT]
[/FONT]
How much do you love your community, your family, and yourself? I challenge you to take the necessary action to do the things that will support and uplift your community, your family, and yourself. I challenge you to not succumb to the temptation of being attractive instead of effective. I challenge you to defeat the temptation of being concerned with image as opposed to substance. I challenge you to write out a five step tangible plan of action that will guide you to achieve the greatness that you see in your vision. Expound and elaborate upon this plan as you grow and mature within your walk of life. Tangible action carries far more impact than words.
There will be many times people will deem you to be too young to handle certain responsibilities and will underestimate the potential that you know you possess. Do not let this discourage you. The ONLY person that can put a limit on your growth and development is you. Regardless of what people feel towards you, I challenge you to be diligent enough to make each day a day to improve and expand your mind while growing as a person. Ask God each morning to make this day the day that you become a better, stronger contributor to your community. Thank God each night as you reflect upon how He has blessed you and granted your morning request. I believe that you all are destined for greatness. However, what I believe is not as important as what you believe. You must believe that you will fulfill your tremendous potential.
It was an honor and a privilege to meet each one of you. You have a tremendous amount of support within the LOT organization. Ms. Beverly Harris and others are doing a phenomenal job and God bless them for the work they have done. In addition to this support network, I would like for you all to consider yourselves members of the Optimum Capital Management, LLC youth financial literacy group All About Business (AAB). AAB stretches around the world and is another support network for you all to call upon in times of need. I am humbled by your greatness and potential, and I am always willing to serve if you EVER need my assistance. You all have my information and I expect that you will use it.
"The Lord has chosen you to build a temple as a sanctuary. Be strong and do the work." 1 Chronicles 28:10
Sincerely,

Ryan Mack, President

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About Optimum Capital Management, LLC[/FONT][/FONT]​