A partial review on Redken Extreme Anti-Snap

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
The reason it is a partial review is because I just tried it once and I can't decide if it is working for me.

Okay I had this Anti-Snap for about a month or so. The reason why is that my hair was in braids so I was real anxious to try it out. So when the time came, I was so giddy in trying it out. I did a pretreatment with some African's Best Clove oil, then shampoo with Ion Hard Water Shampoo, then condition with Lustrasilk Cholesterol with Aloe, then I think this is where I made a mistake. I used Elasta QP Break Control Serum and Got2B So Smooth Emergency Repair Creme together. Already my hair felt like a brick and I tried to detangle as much as I could till I finally gave up. I went to bed with the deadly concoction thinking it would soften up eventually. WRONG!!! It was gross in a coated way. I washed as much as I can and then I used the Anti-Snap. It seemed to defined the curls in my natural hair but then again my hair was damp. I blow-dried 80% of my hair on medium heat with Elasta H-Two Leave in Spray and covered my hair. Later on I used Elasta QP Mango Butter to soften it up.

My ends are jacked beyond belief and I don't feel like getting a trim. I need to simplify my hair routine and to find which product works for my hair. Oh well back to the drawing board