a question about hair color and relaxers?

luv04

on dec 11th i had plan to to get my hair colored back black and get a deep condit. and get my hair cornrowed and plane to keep them in for about 3-4 weeks . i will be on week 9 of my relaxer and wanted to hold out till jan 4 which will be week 13 of my relaxer . will it be ok for me to get color i have fleeting highlights in my y hair and got them insep.2003 and they are on half way in my hair and start in the middle. my old hairdresser used permanent color . the color was cool at the monmet bu tleft my hair dry and needing constant moisture.Is it ok for me to get it permanet. colored black? even though im gonin to be 10 week safter my relaxer? well thanks ladies i was jus wonderin.

luv04

well when i had the rinse i got it done the same time as the relaxer and it was in spt of 2003 not 04 i wont get the relaxer for a while and will any thing bad happen?

chicamorena

[ QUOTE ]
luv04 said:
i think the safe thing to do would be to get a black rinse.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I use a black rinse and it colors really well and last for quite some time. A rinse would probably be better than a permanent color anyway.