Adding pictures to signature line

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I tried doing a search but I couldn't find an answer. I need detail instructions on how to add a picture to my signature line.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

ccd

me too

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Raquel: The image you are trying to put in your signature will never be displayed here whatever you or I do. If you see the link you have in your signature now has the /_Secure/ and then a huge string. That string is the unique identifier of your visit to the groups.msn.com at the time. This means that you can see the pictures yourself but when you save that link and shutdown/restart your computer and try to access that link you won't see a thing. This is a method that many websites have (including our own forum) which deterrs people from cross linking files/images on the internet. The reason behind this is that the people that have the actual image pay for the bandwidth that is used to display that image.

ccd: Same problem as Rachels. Yahoo does not allow crosslinking.

Nikos

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Ok, I figured it. My big picture is secure on msn, but not the smaller thumbprint so that is what I am using. I would had loved to use the bigger picture because of the way that it moves but oh well the smaller picture is just as nice.

S

Stylepink

I have one of my own own pitures that I want to use. How can I get it on the signature line? Or will that not work for me?

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
It will not work if the picture is not on the Internet somewhere. If it is only on your PC unfortunately no.

Nikos