Adopt a Newbie...?

zzirvingj

I did a search and didn't see anything recent :look:...so I was wondering...is there a current Adopt-A-Newbie challenge going on...?

The original thread is sooo long... I get lost and ish. I don't even think the newbies have been adopted yet lol.

No there isn't an official one b/c Sugarose just disappeared off the board :ohwell:. You can still bump the old thread and adopt a newbie on your own if you want.

I went the original adopt a newbie thread, but it disappears so quickly even after a new post. It doesn't look there is a new adopt a newbie thread, but there are plenty of us wandering around LHCF. I am looking to be adopted myself. I am 1 year into my transition (well in couple days away) to natural. I have 4a/b hair, it has broken up to my neck, but I think that I found my moisturizer of choice, and it is helping. If you know anyone looking for a hair orphan, point them in my direction!

HEY I WANT TO BE ADOPTED TOO.. so I won't do this}}}:pullhair: :nono2:
But do this}}} :rocker: in the club with alot of :hair: .. :yep: lol.. (You know im a newbie look at all of these little icon things.. :lachen:.. i love them)
{UP FOR ADOPTION.. any one interested}...

I signed up in the old thread but I never got adopted. I'm still up for adoption if anyone is interested. I promise to be good..:grin:

I signed up in the old thread but I never got adopted. I'm still up for adoption if anyone is interested. I promise to be good..:grin:

I did the same thing and I'm in need of an adoption!!! Anyone looking for a 3c/4a newbie that's transitioning??:yep: lol I gotta sell myself!!!:grin:

Back