advice please

teysmith

hi, I posted this in childrens hair care but I've only so far gotten one response...

Is it okay to wash 2 year olds hair with shampoo and conditioner that is not for children. Its just to expensive to buy me and my daughters products seperately.
I have some silk elements Luxury Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. that i bought for my hair. I want to wash my hair and my daughters hair today and I'm wondering if we can both use this?

can you ladies give me some advice here please?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
hi, I posted this in childrens hair care but I've only so far gotten one response...

Is it okay to wash 2 year olds hair with shampoo and conditioner that is not for children. Its just to expensive to buy me and my daughters products seperately.
I have some silk elements Luxury Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. that i bought for my hair. I want to wash my hair and my daughters hair today and I'm wondering if we can both use this?

can you ladies give me some advice here please?

It should be fine.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
^^^^:yep:

IA: You could also dilute the 'Poo with Water to make it a little "milder". I have the SE Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner and it is very Moisturizing.:yep:

Good Choice.

tkj25

i don't have kids yet, but will one day:drunk::drunk:. to me as far as shampoo & conditioner go, i don't see any reason why you couldn't use the same for you and your child. i know that's what i plan to do. the same care i take in choosing products & maintaining my hair, i'll use on my kids:) to me products for children are mainly marketing. as long as you're buying stuff, that is nourishing, non-sls, paraben ... not filled with harsh ingredients, you should be good. now, hopefully someone with some actual children and not imagined ones will chime in. :grin::lachen::drunk:

Shadiyah

from what I know from back in the day from raising my girls, they only thing they are concerned about was protecting their eyes because they do not know how to keep their eyes closed.

teysmith

thanks ladies! will do. I didnt see the harm. its not like she has really fine baby hair. her hair is very very kinky and the children products havent been any good for her. thanx again

teysmith

from what I know from back in the day from raising my girls, they only thing they are concerned about was protecting their eyes because they do not know how to keep their eyes closed.

Your exactly right. My daughter hates getting her hair washed. and she never wants to keep her eyes closed. I will be sure to be very careful.