AFashionSlave's Album Updates

AFashionSlave

Hey everybody. I just updated my album with a few pics. My hair is bra-strap length again for the 3rd time. What can I say - I'm kinda scissor happy.

Sorry it took me so long to update. :imsorry:

The link and password are in my siggy.

Irresistible

So really after all this time you should have hair to your booty with the 3x's at bra strap! you know we been around this joint a long time! always loved your hair and still do! your always so creative with it. your hair is beautiful and so are you :yep:

love ur style!

AFashionSlave

So really after all this time you should have hair to your booty with the 3x's at bra strap! you know we been around this joint a long time! always loved your hair and still do! your always so creative with it. your hair is beautiful and so are you :yep:

love ur style!

HILARIOUS! You are right. My hair should be down to my butt by now.

Thanks for the complement.

AFashionSlave

Your hair is super pretty, I love those twists and twistouts that you rock! :)

Hey micarae!
I just visited your album and your hair looks fantastic. You are going to be at waist length again in no time at all. Sheesh! Your hair grows super fast.

momi

Truth be told, had I not run across your album back in the day - I would have relaxed.

You were my initial inspiration... I remember thinking "if I could get my hair to grow and look like hers I would be good to go".

I thank God for you honey!