AFashionSlave's Album Update

AFashionSlave

AFashionSlave\'s Album Update

Hey everybody,

I updated my album with a few photos. The link and password are in my signature.

I also changed my routine to no-oil/no-products. That's right folks - I only use shampoo and conditioner. Alken41100's (she's from Nappturality) routine inspired me to make the change.

I have officially evolved from ridiculous product junkie to product minimalist!!!!
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif My routine now costs me a whopping $3.50 a month.

I wash, condition, leave a little bit of conditioner in, and style.

lovelymissyoli

Re: AFashionSlave\'s Album Update

Looking good!!! I was noticing the growth you received from that picture where you compared your twists when stretched. Your hair is growing very well!! Also, how is the no product/no oil routine going? Are you experiencing any dryness? Or is it too soon to tell?

AFashionSlave

Thanks jainygirl!

lovelymissyoli,
Believe it or not my hair is more moisturized than it has ever been. I've been doing this for a month and I have no trouble with dryness. Maybe it's because I leave in a little conditioner after I rinse.

inthepink

You have so much hair. You take care of it well. Congrats on finding a new, cheap routine that works well for you. Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nanyanika

Your natural hair is sooo beuuuuutiful as always,Congrats on finding an excellent routine .

pookeylou

Looks wonderful AFS! Always a fan, never dissapointed. I have noticed that my routine is slowly becoming more and more simplified as I go into the second year. I dont think I will ever give up shea butter...but you never know. I will be watching closely to see how "no oil" works for you.

oglorious1

Mixologist

Can I have the products you're not using anymore???...Hey, I ain't to proud to beg....

oglorious1

Mixologist

Your hair is OFF THE CHAIN, lovin' the twists, I want a fro just like yours...

deedabug

i have got to see this..ur album is already in my bookmarks... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

dreemssold

Gorgeous /images/graemlins/clap.gif...I love your avatar, btw /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

pebbles

Giiirrrrlllll, you know I love your hair! Those afros!! /images/graemlins/up.gif

SVT

I love looking at your hair! Thanks for the updates! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

good2uuuu

Fab puff! Don't you just love wearing a puff? I know I do! I think it's funky and fashionable without being overwhelming.

Peachtree

Wow, that hair is looking soooo GORGEOUS! I luv me sum puffs! Urs is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing ur pics.

Lorraine

Beautiful hair, beautiful girl. I like the no oil tip. I may have to try it. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Carlie