Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor

unalteredone

After rinsing out the relaxer creme, my stylist puts this on my hair and leaves it in for a few minutes. Even after the repeated washing with neutralizing shampoo afterward, my hair feels pretty decent.Does anyone use the reconstructor as a part of their regular washing routine for protein? Or even the normalizing shampoo?

Bosslady1

I sure do! I use it as a light protein fix every 2-3 weeks. Great reconstructor.
I also used the normalizing poo in the past. That use to be my routine and my hair flourished. (normalizing poo for wash then deep condition with reconstructor)

Last edited:

nicki6

I love this and use it immediately after I rinse out the relaxer. Its a heavy protein so be careful not to abuse it.

Its weird that I couldn't find a bottle here in Houston last week. I went to 4 different BSS without success so I bought Joico K-Pak.

gissellr78

After rinsing out the relaxer creme, my stylist puts this on my hair and leaves it in for a few minutes. Even after the repeated washing with neutralizing shampoo afterward, my hair feels pretty decent.Does anyone use the reconstructor as a part of their regular washing routine for protein? Or even the normalizing shampoo?

I used a reconstructor after relaxing too and my hair felt stronger...and yes i use protein weekly anywhere from light to strong