HHHEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

growingbrown

My hair did not lather while washing it. :eek: I just relaxed my hair. I used the Affirm as directed even using the protecto. I left the relaxer on the alloted time. Rinsed out and applied the conditioning treatement from affirm for 5 minutes. I washed with the normalizing shampoo 3x with no lather and the hyfrating shampoo with no lather either. I am sitting with the reconstructor conditioner right now for 30 minutes. What did I do wrong? Is this o.k.

BTW, I last washed my hair wednesday.

Please help ladies...

Nina_deF

I've never used Affirm but I do know that some shampoos don't lather at all.
Does your head feel "hot" or "burning"?
If not I don't think that you have anything to be worried about:) .

LiLi

What date code is on the relaxer and normalizing shampoo? Where did you get the products? I've never heard of this happening but it could be bad product??? :confused: Did your hair straighten?

growingbrown

I dont see any dates.:confused: My hair did straighten very nicely. Should I try to wash with another shampoo or just leave it also. Like I said the shampoo worked before...

HoneyDew

My hair does not lather when shampooing when I have lots of product buildup and/or need to clarify.

Normally the 2nd lather is better.

It is the same when I wash my face. I use a lathering cleanser. The 1st lather is slight, but after oil is removed with that one and my face is cleaner, the 2nd lather is more substantial.

MizaniMami

HoneyDew said:
My hair does not lather when shampooing when I have lots of product buildup and/or need to clarify.

Normally the 2nd lather is better.

It is the same when I wash my face. I use a lathering cleanser. The 1st lather is slight, but after oil is removed with that one and my face is cleaner, the 2nd lather is more substantial.

Here Here!!! ITA:yep: !