Afraid to switch from core products...

vevster

As most of us here, we have tried many different products.. However, I find that I am hooked on a few products and am loathe to use anything else!

Right now, when I wash my hair I use:

Elucence Clarifiying Shampoo then
Kemi Bodi shampoo for fine hair
Aubrey Organics GPB
Kiehl's Silk Groom leave in
and as a dressing I used Carolyn Gray's Healthier Hair in a Bottle.

My hair looks so nice w/ this regime. I know I should rotate but I'm afraid to!!!

Well, the theory is that if you use the same regime ever week your hair gets 'used' to it. The thing it to swich for a couple weeks then you can switch back.

I'm thinking that using a clarifying shampoo every week would be a way around it....

The so called theory that hair gets "used to" products is just a marketing ploy. Just clarify when your hair doesn't seem to respond the same way to your favorite products, and everything should be fine.

Well, that is good to hear!
smile.gif
I love my products!

I had heard that too...I am glad to hear it is a marketing ploy. Vev, is right though, I buy a lot of products, but I always go back to my "staple products".

I feel the same way about my shampoos and conditioner. I'm not changing from Elucence. Nah ah, no way. I will experiment with pomades and leave ins though.

I, as well, think most of the time it's becomes a problem if you don't clarify. Another thing I read on this forum was the incident that Britt, I think it was her, used protein to overcome hair problems that clarifying didn't resolve.

So modify as to what your hair needs. If it ain't broken....

I have my favorite products and regimen that works but I also like to experiment with different conditioners.

Vevster,

Do you always condition your hair with Aubrey Organics GPB? Do you use any moisturizing conditioners? If so, which ones are your favorites?

I know that feeling, esp when I try something suggested and it does work out, that LUST was not cheap.

I need to stay with my basics too.

Back