I FINALLY Have My Staple Products!!!!!

NYLegalNewbie

After many months here in LHCF (10, to be exact, if you count my lurker status), I have FINALLY found the products that work the BEST for my hair. I've seen a reduction in breakage, plus, my hair has been super shiny and soft.

And the products are...(drumroll please...)

- Cream of Nature Shampoo (green bottle)
- Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo (for clarifying, which I do every 5 weeks)
- Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner
- Aubrey Organics White Camellia Oil Conditioner (LOVE, LOVE IT!!!)
- Aphogee 2 Min Treatment (use this every 3 weeks)
- Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream
- Homemade Scalp tonic (it's a twist on Motowngirl's scalp energizer, with rosemary, peppermint, bergamont, and glycerin to prevent dryness)

And THAT'S IT!!!

I've found that less is definitely more for me, and these products pack a wallop for my hair and it's health.

A lot of these things I would have never found without LHCF, especially the AO products.

So, THANKS LHCF!!!! :grin:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Go head girl!!! I am happy for you!! I, on the other hand have 1 staple so far, CON Poo- green label:perplexed

foxieroxienyc

Cooool beans!:yep: I too have cut down on what I use on my hair and just keep it very simple. My hair has been thanking the hell out me for it too by being extremely supple, moisturized, strong, shiny, and soft, lol. Plus it's growing like weeds! Simplicity has been key for me too.

I love that Aphogee 2 Min Recon. :drunk: I like a lot of their products actually.

Forbidden

After many months here in LHCF (10, to be exact, if you count my lurker status), I have FINALLY found the products that work the BEST for my hair. I've seen a reduction in breakage, plus, my hair has been super shiny and soft.

- Homemade Scalp tonic (it's a twist on Motowngirl's scalp energizer, with rosemary, peppermint, bergamont, and glycerin to prevent dryness)

And THAT'S IT!!!

I've found that less is definitely more for me, and these products pack a wallop for my hair and it's health.

A lot of these things I would have never found without LHCF, especially the AO products.

TESTIFY!! :yep:

Crissi

Doesn't it feel so good to get out of that trial and error stage?! Beware finding staplesdoesn't stop anyone frombeing a product junkie (if you are) :lachen:

nappity

Doesn't it feel so good to get out of that trial and error stage?! Beware finding staplesdoesn't stop anyone frombeing a product junkie (if you are) :lachen:

I can testify to this. I KNOW my staple products and I still am at the BSS.

vevster

And THAT'S IT!!!

I'm with you on the bolded, I LOVE the Camilia!!!

Jetblackhair

Congratulations, I know it takes a minute to find your staple products and I know you feel great.

I've been here for 6 months and I'm honing in on mines.

sikora

And THAT'S IT!!!

WE have the bolded products in common. Congrats on finding what works in such a short time. :drunk:

PureSilver

Congrats!!
I think i'm on my way to finding mine too. I just need to finish up what i won't be keeping as a staple and throw them out.

Finding your staples sure does not keep one's feet from the BSS. (WHAT A SHAME)all in thename of haircare.

Go head girl!!! I am happy for you!! I, on the other hand have 1 staple so far, CON Poo- green label:perplexed

My Philly resident - I too have this and only this. I would like to add LeKair's Cholesterol but I just started using it as a DC and not a pre-poo so we shall see if that will be staple #2.