Africa`s Best CARROT/TEA TREE OIL THERAPY!! WOOO

keiron

hey peeps has anybody tried this well i went to buy some oil stuff just for a hot oil treatment etc cause i suffer from dry scalp ok and i picked this up and damn i done a lil tester and its great and u can use it on your skin also and it feels so soft and it does not contain no mineral oil or petrolatum....

Enriched with....tea tree oil,coconut oil,kiwi oil,jojoba oil,cucumber,ginseng,sage,thyme,aloe and herbal extracts

so for all dont know get to know u heard!! this is the first time ive seen anything with THYME in it i mean damn my mom cooks with that ish.

holla.

keiron

hey pandora naw it does not i mean its up to you how u wanna use it u can use it as a massage for scalp or hot oil or put it on ur skin or bath but i will dilute it if iam gonna just spray it on my twists it depends thoe i might just use it as a hot oil thingy.

aikaa71

Africa's Best Ultimate herbal oil is also good. It very light and has a delicate smell(smells slightly like baby oil) Its got natural oils and herbal extracts.

Its a hair and body oil. I sometimes use it as a leave in when i wash and daily on my ends.