TWA- Teeny Weeny Afro
TA: Teeny Afro (not so weeny anymore)
Afro
BA: Big Afro
BAA: Big A$$ Afro

THANK YOU LADIES FOR DONATING YOUR PICTURES
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!!!
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME

To donate a picture...click here and I will add it to this list.
TWA
LongHairDreams

ladylibra

hair_obsessed

serenity326

seximami

TA: Teeny Afro

ladylibra

hair_obsession

Angkin73

serenity326

anherica

Afro
lady libra

serenity326

mwedzi

oooop2

JustKiya

that1girl

Lauren450

ladylibra

anherica

mwedzi

nakialovesshoes

JusKiya

tocktick

ButterCaramel

Soliel185 (difficult to place)

firecracker

ladylibra

honesty

Angie Stone

AFashionSlave

Poohbear

Last edited:

ajoyfuljoy

I really like this! It is encouraging and nice to see how peoples hair grew throughout the different stages. :grin:

AtlantaJJ

TWA- Teeny Weeny Afro
TA: Teeny Afro (not so weeny anymore)
Afro

serenity326

TA: Teeny Afro

serenity326

serenity326

Another one of my hair sheros!!

Lauren450

Just WOW!!! This is pure beauty!! Every single picture / person is beautiful and I Thank you!!!

This helps me to place a name to my progress ......Thank you SO much for posting this!!

ETA: Serenity326 is my hair twin :clap:

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

This is such a good idea... but I have a BAA... I have nothing to look forward to:(
Can you sit there and let us have your shinning example to aspire towards...continue to be the shinning example? That is your mission if you should choose to accept it is to keep us moving towards our goals!!! and you are going for UBAA in the meantime !!! :yep:

anon123

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Stop!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I got a visual :laugh: :giggle:

Me, too. It was like this video game I played once where this little character rolled a ball and picked up things inside of it. The more things he picked up, the bigger his ball got and the bigger the things were that he could pick up. This was the afro version.

ajacks

girl please yes we do... your mission (if you choose to accept it) is to grow the biggest BAA known to man... so large that it engulfs children and small animals as you walk by. :lachen:
Too Funny!!! :giggle:

These are great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

ladylibra

Me, too. It was like this video game I played once where this little character rolled a ball and picked up things inside of it. The more things he picked up, the bigger his ball got and the bigger the things were that he could pick up. This was the afro version.

:lachen: now i got a visual... points pop up on the screen as the fro swallows up things! and as the fro gets bigger the game prompts you to go thru your "arsenal" of picks... :drunk:

Sui Topi

lol this is so funny how Lady Libra's been through it all. It must be like a trip down memory lane for her

Angkin73

OMG! I HAVE PLAYED THAT GAME!:meme:

Its so funny when the people scream when they are caught up in the ball!:lachen:

naturalgurl

I have a BAGF which stands for a Big A$$ Gypsy Fro. It's called that because it parts on it's own down the middle!

These ladies are beautiful and so are their fro's!

Casarela

Dayyum i think im a TA but if its when my hair is picked out I guess I have an Afro. not too sure dayum!