Afroveda Dosha Quiz

Foufie

Does anyone actually take the quiz before beginning making purchases from Afroveda? And if so did you feel that the "Dosha type" fit you?

I took the quiz and according to it I Kapha first, Pitta second. The Kapha questions related more to me, so I would agress with that. However when I went to the Hair Collections and read the descriptions for both Kapha and Pitta I was confused. My hair fits the Pitta more than the others. I have light hair and fine strands and dull looking mostly. I wouldn't ever consider it to be lustrous.

What were your expereiences with this quiz? Or did you even care :perplexed

Charz

Sinister Minister
Don't feel like a dork!

Honestly I just bypassed the quiz and bought what looked good and what would go well with my hair type. I am an ingredient junkie, so I know what my hair likes and what interests me.

♥Lamaravilla♥

I started to take it, but that mess was waaaaaaaay too long :lol: I just bought the sample of everything and will repurchase what I think works best for me.

Foufie

TY ladies. It was long, but I had some time to kill, I'm at work...hahaha. And as far as just "knowing" what ingredients my hair likes yet......well i haven't really got that down yet, so maybe I will get samples too. Thank you for your responses.

virgo_chinwe

I took the quiz...actually (today..lol..about to make my first purchase) and i was honestly surprised how right on it was!