After a year long hiatus, I've re-opened my Fotki Album

so1913

Hi ladies!

2009 was a hectic year for me where my focus was more directed towards many things and my hair, as far as documenting it's evolution/progress/journey., fell to the rear. When my fotki membership expired, I decided not to renew and wasn't sure if I ever would. I had been documenting my journey for years and honestly, began to lose interest.

After almost a year later, some thought and for all of those who inquired over the year period asking when I would re-open my album, I finally decided to today. I'm not sure how often I will update it, I'm pretty uneventful when it comes to my hair these days lol. The only thing I hope to accomplish this year is to minimize my hair cutting and hold on to some length. I've already skipped my scheduled routine trim/cutting this year, but we shall see how long I can hold out.

I have no recent updates just yet...I will probably wait until April, 1 year anniversary of my last update. I did, however, post some Oct 2009-Dec 2009 photos that I've shared on the board today to wrap up the 2009 folder. The current state of my hair is healthy. I started an Ayurvedic regimine a few weeks ago and my hair is loving it. Hopefully my next updates will show the benefits of following such regimine.

So, feel free to stop in and check out my hair journey over the years if you've never seen my albums, or for my old visitors, keep an eye out for updates. I wish everyone continued success in their hair journeys!

http://public.fotki.com/so1913/

pw: progress

ETA: Ok...so I cheated a little and posted some March pics. They aren't pics of "style" or length, but just a few that I guess show the current condition of my hair. Maybe something more "exciting" for April updates?? (probably not, I've been pretty boring when it comes to styling my hair lately lol)

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping in ladies :) My hair update pics won't come for a couple of weeks, but I'm in the process of updating my current products album. I will be going back in to add commentary on them and how I'm using them.

Thank you ladies! I'm glad my album can still provide some inspiration/entertainment lol.

Yay , I love your hair. OT. Do you work for Eric Roberson? I am big fan of his music.:grin:

I do and we appreciate your support! :)

Ok...so I cheated a little and posted some March pics. They aren't pics of "style" or length, but just a few that I guess show the current condition of my hair. Maybe something more "exciting" for April updates?? (probably not, I've been pretty boring when it comes to styling my hair lately lol)

Back