SOSLYCHIC'S 1 YEAR NAPPYVERSARY!! CHECK OUT MY ALBUM

soslychic

http://public.fotki.com/soslychic/

So much for my intended monthly updates. It's been a year all! (Actually I'm a couple weeks late). I big chopped on August 15, 2010 after I had been relaxer-free for 5 months. I have a big chop album and I have started to filter in some pics from the last year. I'm excited about my progress and thank you ladies for your continued support.

P.S.- As you'll see from the pics, my signature style right now is the twist-out (sometimes braid out) and I've fallen in love with Carol's Daughters Loc Butter that was just recommended to me by a friend. I've been using it for about a month. It is the only product I have found so far that does not leave my hair with flakes while at the same time giving a spectacular hold.

Last edited:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Fantastic! I love your puff beautiful lady! :yep: Excellent growth and styles. (LOOOOOVE your favorite headband too! Very chic) :yep:

PureSilver

I love the blackness of your hair, is it all natural....cuz i'm loving it.

I've always wanted thick jet black hair....yours is pretty!

soslychic

I love the blackness of your hair, is it all natural....cuz i'm loving it.

I've always wanted thick jet black hair....yours is pretty!

Yes, all natural color. I think the flash is making it look blacker than it is because I've always wanted it blacker. :) I've died it black in the past and it has made a difference. But right now I'm just rocking the natural hair. Thanks for the compliment.