Ain't that so mess LOL

Mattie26

I've really gotten into doing my hair and so has my God-mother. She is washing her hair more and having me keep it twisted and what not. The other day I had her press my hair and it came out ok I then went and bought a GVP flatiron from Sally's which works great. I really wanted a CHI but not on my budget. So anyho we go to the store and she is like I need to go and get this flatiron form work. WHAT?:nono: She processes to drive back to her job at JC Penny's and buy a CHI with her employee discount to go along with the sale price I really hate JC Penny's but now we have like 4 flatirons cause she just got on like a month ago. I have created a hair monster cause if I talk about she wants to try it. Ok everything but the MN she leaves that all to me. I love her though glad we live in the same house tooo. oh and she only paid like 80 bucks for it it was priced at 149 down to 97 with the 25% discount. She doing to much. LOL

Why do I hear that song by Curtis Mayfield, I'm Your Pusher Man!!! :) :lachen:

Guuuurl you got your grandma strung out!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Why do I hear that song by Curtis Mayfield, I'm Your Pusher Man!!! :) :lachen:

Guuuurl you got your grandma strung out!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:
yeah I think I do and it's my ex's mom I call her my God Mother cause I've known her for like 20 yrs. I'm just wondering when the heck she gonna bust out the CHI she just been greedy now.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Shoot.

Back