FLATIRONS ON SALE PLUS $10 OFF

felicia

hi everyone,
flatirons are on sale today at www.folica.com. i'm not familiar with flatirons, so i don't know if these prices are good. i just got $115 off of a chi flatiron. i got additional savings through http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=27672053 i saved an additional $5. if you signup with ebates before you order today, you'll get at least $10 back on this one order. tell the [email protected] sent ya :D

i ordered the chi b/c the lady that gave me a trim yesterday used it on me and my hair turned out so silky and swingolious lol. she's obsessing over my hair and couldn't stop rubbing it. she said she wanted her hair to be like mine and she was white :lol: she said i had her ideal length and loved the thickness of my hair *blush* i'm going to continue to go to her for my trims.

anyway, i know this thread is all over the place, but i just wanted to share.

SexySin985

felicia said:
hi everyone,
flatirons are on sale today at www.folica.com. i'm not familiar with flatirons, so i don't know if these prices are good. i just got $115 off of a chi flatiron. i got additional savings through http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=27672053 i saved an additional $5. if you signup with ebates before you order today, you'll get at least $10 back on this one order. tell the [email protected] sent ya :D

i ordered the chi b/c the lady that gave me a trim yesterday used it on me and my hair turned out so silky and swingolious lol. she's obsessing over my hair and couldn't stop rubbing it. she said she wanted her hair to be like mine and she was white :lol: she said i had her ideal length and loved the thickness of my hair *blush* i'm going to continue to go to her for my trims.

anyway, i know this thread is all over the place, but i just wanted to share.

$115 off:eek: Well dang what was the regular price:confused: ? Or maybe that was just a typo;) . In any case thankx for the info:)

tuffCOOKiE

I went to see what's good w the Sedu. Its ON SALE for $125.. that's a sale?!?! w/ dollars off its still 120.

Healthb4Length

tuffCOOKiE said:
I went to see what's good w the Sedu. Its ON SALE for $125.. that's a sale?!?! w/ dollars off its still 120.

That's true but these are some of THE BEST flat irons. Other members swear by these things so I think I'm going to try to get some because the iron that I like, Sedu Tourmaline is usually like 180, and with this sale it's like $105.