Air drying products for thin relax hair

neonbright

I just trying to find the right products to used for air drying, that will not dry my hair out. I see using the 2 pony method works for faster and staighter hair, but after I air dry it is too dry and breaks off..

Any suggestions?

leleepop

I like a creamy leave-in moisturizer, and wildgro hair oil. This work very well and my hair is soft.

bajanplums1

My hair is fine and I only airdry. My products are elucence moisture balancing conditioner and elucence serious shining spray. After the hair is dried I use a natural oil either almond or sesame. I dry my hair with it hanging or I put it in rollers while damp. Works great for me.

LABETT

I use Lacio Lacio followed by Barry Fletcher Liquid Moisture Oil this combo works great for me everytime.

neonbright

Thanks for all the replies. Now I just have to load up my closet with the produts and try them out...

Armyqt

neonbright said:
I just trying to find the right products to used for air drying, that will not dry my hair out. I see using the 2 pony method works for faster and staighter hair, but after I air dry it is too dry and breaks off..

Any suggestions?

I airdry my hair in 2 ponytails after about 4months post relaxer. What I find really works for detangling, strengthing and shine is an ACV rinse. I wash my hair, rinse out shampoo, ACV rinse and add conditioner. Before I put it into a ponytail I add a leave in CO (salerm 21 or Rusk Sensories) AND a serum (usually NTM) and put into ponytails. I then take the ends and wrap them around towards the front and clip them down. This ensures that my hair dries straight and no heat is needed. htht :)

neonbright

Armyqt said:
I airdry my hair in 2 ponytails after about 4months post relaxer. What I find really works for detangling, strengthing and shine is an ACV rinse. I wash my hair, rinse out shampoo, ACV rinse and add conditioner. Before I put it into a ponytail I add a leave in CO (salerm 21 or Rusk Sensories) AND a serum (usually NTM) and put into ponytails. I then take the ends and wrap them around towards the front and clip them down. This ensures that my hair dries straight and no heat is needed. htht :)

That sound like a plan there. Now where can get salerm 21 or Rusk Sensories? So what do you use to put your hair in 2 ponytails? By the way I love you hair.

Armyqt

neonbright said:
That sound like a plan there. Now where can get salerm 21 or Rusk Sensories? So what do you use to put your hair in 2 ponytails? By the way I love you hair.

Thank you. I use these for the ponytails. I get them at Ulta.

Here's the Rusk sensories. I get this from Ulta as well. I also find that the NTM Firzz creme works really well as a leave in also.