All Praises to our Most High!!!!!!!

harrison

Who is like our Lord?

Ladies, I am bubbling over with praise right now and needed to share.

For any of you who are praying over a situation(s), Do not lose heart.
The devil is a liar!!! What Jehovah God has for you, it is for you. No weapon formed against us by the enemy will prosper...Hallelujah...!!!

We must continue to believe and place all things in God's hands...

Praise God!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus...!!

Mocha5

Who is like our Lord?

The devil is a liar!!! What Jehovah God has for you, it is for you. No weapon formed against us by the enemy will prosper...Hallelujah...!!!

NOBODY!!!!!!!!! I FEEL YOU,HARRISON!!! HE'S THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA...THE BEGINNING AND THE END...JEHOVAH JIREH, JEHOVAH NISSI, JEHOVAH SHALOM... :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Am I the only one that gets instantly giddy when talking about God's goodness? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Yall don't hardly wanna see me in church...:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

poetist

Who is like our Lord?

nobody!
WHo is like the Lord?
No-no-no-no-no-nobody.
If our God is foooooooooor us
Who can be against us?
He will keep his promise.
Theres nobody like HIM.
What can separate Us?
From the love of Jesus?
:band2::dance7::circle:

Sorry, I got caught up for a moment

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
NOBODY!!!!!!!!! I FEEL YOU,HARRISON!!! HE'S THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA...THE BEGINNING AND THE END...JEHOVAH JIREH, JEHOVAH NISSI, JEHOVAH SHALOM... :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Am I the only one that gets instantly giddy when talking about God's goodness? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Yall don't hardly wanna see me in church...:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Girl don't get me started......Glory to the Highest....Our Lord God All Mighty. Who is More than worthy to be Praised...

Halleiluia :yay: Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory...to His Name is above EVERY name...and Every Knee shall Bow unto His name...which is JESUS. Who was and is and still to come....

Oh Glory...Glory, Glory, Glory....

Somebody give the Lord a Praise.... :reddancer:

klb120475

Glory to God! Praise His holy name.......

I thank you Lord for being my Jehovah Jireh....providing my every need! I thank you Daddy for being my Jehovah Shalom and giving me peace that surpasses all understanding! Lord I thank you for healing in my mind and body because you are Jehovah Rapha!

Thank you Harrison...I really needed this today!

harrison

YES LADIES...

I have a prrraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiissseee on the inside and I can't keep it to myself...

Its been bubbling since service yesterday morning, and today it overflowed with a phone call I've been waiting for..

Thank you Jesus... Thank you thank you thank you..........

harrison

No maammm....... Lets shout it out for all those that don't know about the depths of God's goodness......!!!!! Let's make those doubters believers!!!!!

harrison

nobody!
WHo is like the Lord?
No-no-no-no-no-nobody.
If our God is foooooooooor us
Who can be against us?
He will keep his promise.
Theres nobody like HIM.
What can separate Us?
From the love of Jesus?
:band2::dance7::circle:

Sorry, I got caught up for a moment

Keep singing girl.. keep singing...

Because when praises go up!!!!!!!! Blessings come down!!!!!
Hallelujah

harrison

Girl don't get me started......Glory to the Highest....Our Lord God All Mighty. Who is More than worthy to be Praised...

Halleiluia :yay: Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory...to His Name is above EVERY name...and Every Knee shall Bow unto His name...which is JESUS. Who was and is and still to come....

Oh Glory...Glory, Glory, Glory....

Somebody give the Lord a Praise.... :reddancer:

Yes.. lets praise that name and give glory...!!!!!!

laCriolla

Who is like our Lord?

you just made my day
you're so right!
thank you Lord for my blessings, and that I can be fearless in the face of death

:grin: