almond and avacado oil how should i apply it to the scalp?

Rapunzel*

i brought some from walmart one avocado and one sweet almond oil.
do any of these oils make the scalp stimulate or are these just as EVOO and such. if it is then ill just apply it to the scalp. i know rosemary and peppermint are scalp stimulants and should be added 2-3 drops etc..

im just looking out for my hair =]
tia

Those are safe :yep: no stimulants!

just do what I do and pour it over your head and sit back and go ahhhh! :lachen:
:lachen: thanks i will do this before i go to bed
can i mix them both

im wondering if i can pour them into a sprat bottle that way it'll be easier to oil my scalp with out it spilling or tipping over there little bottles lol

:lachen: thanks i will do this before i go to bed
can i mix them both

im wondering if i can pour them into a sprat bottle that way it'll be easier to oil my scalp with out it spilling or tipping over there little bottles lol

yeah you can mix them , they are both good oils (I favor the Avocado) I have never done a spray bottle, might have to try that too! its a good idea if it would work, try that and let me know , I have never done it before, if it works I'm gonna be doing that too :yep:

well actually if these arent oils that you have tried before (this just came to mind) you might want to try them separately first. The reason being is possible allergies, its unusual, but possible, I had the itchies from grapeseed oil, so try each one first just to be sure. That way you know also how you like each oil separately too. then when you dont have any allergies to either then you can mix if you want. Just to be safe.

I just bought some avocado (actually took some of my sis's) b/c it is supposed to renew elasticity in the skin...but now I can use it on my hair...Thank you:yep:

well actually if these arent oils that you have tried before (this just came to mind) you might want to try them separately first. The reason being is possible allergies, its unusual, but possible, I had the itchies from grapeseed oil, so try each one first just to be sure. That way you know also how you like each oil separately too. then when you dont have any allergies to either then you can mix if you want. Just to be safe.
ok ill try that
im nt allergic to anything that i know of
i might try the sweet almond oil first:lick:

I just bought some avocado (actually took some of my sis's) b/c it is supposed to renew elasticity in the skin...but now I can use it on my hair...Thank you:yep:

oh really?

*goes and slops some on my face then* :lol:

its one of the 'absorbing' oils! :yep:

Back