Almost BSL

Halimah

Ladies,
Remember my thread my grandma said? Well I said MY HAIR CAN GROW Just check out my fotki Im almost inching BSL Alhumdulillah(All praise to God). my PW is Muslimah

Halimah

thanks toy
I just decided to keep my regimen simple I joined this group Oct 2007 but I didnt start my reimen untill Jan of 2008 and I can truly say this group has help me out alot my hair isnt just getting longer its getting healthy as well and thicker that hair thats in the pic comes from the back of my hair in the last row. I still cant believe it b/c if you look through my albums like the one called starting out I came a loooooooooooooooong way.

Caramela

What did your grandmother say? I don't recall the thread? ... I presume it was something negative regarding hair growth. What does she have to say now?

Halimah

She said that my hair wouldnt grow as long as our own supergirl and now she is tryna use everyproduct I use LOL

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Ladies,
Remember my thread my grandma said? Well I said MY HAIR CAN GROW Just check out my fotki Im almost inching BSL Alhumdulillah(All praise to God). my PW is Muslimah

I tried to look at the mega-tek folder and the password dosn't work :sad: