Motivation

Ummnuh05

Hey ladies,
Ok so I started LHCF in 2007 has to make a new account because I forgot my PW lol. So any who I had BSL decided to color my hair out of boredom and then cut it off really short to get wax curls but what was I thinking smh. So now I'm growing my hair back my hair is now NL and trying to get back to BSL in shaa Allah. I need more tips from you guys because growing isn't easy easy and it seems slower now to grow my hair. In 2007 I grew from NL to BSL in a year and now it's seems as if it's taking for ever.

My regimen:
Wash hair 1 a week with Co washing as well.
DC once a week
Hot oil tx once a month
Protein tx once a month
No heat on hair except once in a blue. So i basically air dry and use aveda repair tx every time it's wets which is everyday because I am muslim alhumdulillah.
Protective style is a bun and I am relaxed but I stretch my relaxers about 12-16 wks.
I take vitamins for hair skin and nails 3 a day and I use megatek JBCO, shakaikai and jasmine oil as a mixture and I oil my scalp with that every other day. I am going to add lavender, tea tree and ylang ylang oil as well soon in shaa Allah.

But can anyone else recommend any tips??
TIA

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hey ladies,
Ok so I started LHCF in 2007 has to make a new account because I forgot my PW lol. So any who I had BSL decided to color my hair out of boredom and then cut it off really short to get wax curls but what was I thinking smh. So now I'm growing my hair back my hair is now NL and trying to get back to BSL in shaa Allah. I need more tips from you guys because growing isn't easy easy and it seems slower now to grow my hair. In 2007 I grew from NL to BSL in a year and now it's seems as if it's taking for ever.

My regimen:
Wash hair 1 a week with Co washing as well.
DC once a week
Hot oil tx once a month
Protein tx once a month
No heat on hair except once in a blue. So i basically air dry and use aveda repair tx every time it's wets which is everyday because I am muslim alhumdulillah.
Protective style is a bun and I am relaxed but I stretch my relaxers about 12-16 wks.
I take vitamins for hair skin and nails 3 a day and I use megatek JBCO, shakaikai and jasmine oil as a mixture and I oil my scalp with that every other day. I am going to add lavender, tea tree and ylang ylang oil as well soon in shaa Allah.

But can anyone else recommend any tips??
TIA

Your reggie sounds solid. What are your hair properties?

JFK

SubhanaAllah....you went from NL to BSL in a year?

Girl, tell me what dua (supplication) YOU was making! LOL

Ummnuh05

SubhanaAllah....you went from NL to BSL in a year?

Girl, tell me what dua (supplication) YOU was making! LOL

Lol allahumma mubarak alahi Aameen. I just said Bismillah every time I touched my hair and I just made duaa that Allah blessed it to grow and that the products and things I was using to aid them as well in my hair growth. And by the permission of Allah it grew ma shaa Allah.