ALOE VERA QUESTION!!!!

blackindia07

So I see that a lot of you use aloe vera in a spritz. I have a 2 part question (as usual! lol)

1. Aloe vera is supposed to be refrigerated after opening...so do you think that its still works once put in a spray bottle, mixed and left at room temperature?

2. What are some of the things you mix it with?

Thanx a bunch!!!:grin:

joytimes10

I hope it still works unrefrigerated. I use it straight in a applicator bottle on my scalp to stop the itchies.

exoticmommie

So I see that a lot of you use aloe vera in a spritz. I have a 2 part question (as usual! lol)

1. Aloe vera is supposed to be refrigerated after opening...so do you think that its still works once put in a spray bottle, mixed and left at room temperature?

2. What are some of the things you mix it with?

Thanx a bunch!!!:grin:

Good Question.

adw425

For my protein treatments, in a 32 ounce bottle, I mix 16 ounces of aloe vera juice and 16 ounces of Duo Tex. For my leave-in spritz, I mix aloe vera juice (or gel, but food grade for both), rosewater, castor oil, SAA, panthenol, honeyquat and wheat protein. For my scalp concoction, I fill up an eight ounce applicator bottle with four ounces of aloe vera gel (food grade), then add coconut oil, liquid MSM and a squirt or two of liquikelp. None of my concoctions are refrigerated and I haven't had a problem.