Alter Ego CURATIV EGO CREN ................How well does this work?

tatje

I have major shedding issues as my hair gets longer. No it is not breakage. I see the bulb on every hair strand. I don't know what the problem is and yet I do the same things. Nothing different. It's crazy. I'm not stressed or anything. I was wondering if alter ego cren really works for 31 dollars. Is it worth it? All suggestions and comments are appreciated. Thanks.

YoungWavey

yes i use Alter ego cren I love it for me its worth 30 bucks...It did stop my shedding in its tracks...hth:spinning:

MrsHouston

I just ordered it in anticipation for post partum shedding. I'll post the results.

I ordered some a few weeks back in anticipation of PP shedding also. It's in my supply just in case I need it.

Other ladies have posted about using this product w/great success. You might want to do a search. I started a thread a few weeks back asking the same thing before I ordered mine.

lexi08

No I have not used the product you mentioned, but I have used the Alter Ego Garlic Treatment which was really good for shedding.

queen92

I ordered some a few weeks back in anticipation of PP shedding also. It's in my supply just in case I need it.

Other ladies have posted about using this product w/great success. You might want to do a search. I started a thread a few weeks back asking the same thing before I ordered mine.

I read that particular thread. That's what made me order the Alter Ego as well as garlic shampoo.

tatje

So I placed an order for one, and I am waiting for it. My question is how is it to be use. Is it a leave in or do you leave it in and then wash it out? Do you apply it every day or every wash? I am just wanting to know.

buttaflye03

I use this product. It's a leave-in. At the Dominicans, they apply it right before rollersetting my hair. If I'm having major shedding issues, I will also apply it from time-to-time at home.

One other thing that I learned from the Dominicans is to use Aceite de Canela (Cinnamon Oil). You apply it to the scalp. It helps to strengthen the roots. It can tingle so it may not be for everyone. This alone helped me a lot in the past. You can apply it with a cotton ball, but I use an old Cren bottle dropper to apply it that way.

tatje

I use this product. It's a leave-in. At the Dominicans, they apply it right before rollersetting my hair. If I'm having major shedding issues, I will also apply it from time-to-time at home.

One other thing that I learned from the Dominicans is to use Aceite de Canela (Cinnamon Oil). You apply it to the scalp. It helps to strengthen the roots. It can tingle so it may not be for everyone. This alone helped me a lot in the past. You can apply it with a cotton ball, but I use an old Cren bottle dropper to apply it that way.

Thank you for this. I don't really rollerset my hair that much. I guess I will apply it after I air dry my hair or maybe right before. I am also interested in the acteite de canela. I will be looking that up. Thanks again.

YoungWavey

Yes, i heard cinnamon oil does.Strengthens the scalp, prevent hair loss thank you..off to the bss:drunk: