Alter Ego Linange No-Lye Shea Butter Creme Relaxer/ Stretching

Brownsilk8

Hello Ladies,

I recently heard about this relaxer and I am wondering if anyone has ever used it and what you think of it? Also I am starting my first stretch attempting to go 12 weeks before I do another relaxer. I am new to LHCF and would love some tips. My hair is somewhat fine and I hoping to promote longer thinker hair. It’s between shoulder length now.
Quick Question: During Stretching do you still get your ends clipped or do you wait? Also what conditioners do you suggest? Thanks

danysedai

Hi! There is a long alter ego linange thread that you can bump up and tag some members who have posted there and you will get more responses if not a lot of people answer here. I don't use it even though I love all things Alter Ego.

As for stretching, most I've done is 4 months and I haven't trimmed my ends. I would recommend you keep your moisture/protein balance up and that you get a good detangler. Another piece of advice I would give is if you are a beginner stretcher do not attempt to do looong stretches the first time. Stretch about 2 weeks over what you usually do, assess your hair and then add a bit more next time. It does not work for everyone :)

Brownsilk8

Hi! There is a long alter ego linange thread that you can bump up and tag some members who have posted there and you will get more responses if not a lot of people answer here. I don't use it even though I love all things Alter Ego.

As for stretching, most I've done is 4 months and I haven't trimmed my ends. I would recommend you keep your moisture/protein balance up and that you get a good detangler. Another piece of advice I would give is if you are a beginner stretcher do not attempt to do looong stretches the first time. Stretch about 2 weeks over what you usually do, assess your hair and then add a bit more next time. It does not work for everyone :)

Thanks so much for your help!!!