Alternative To Burnt Sugar Pomade

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I love the way the Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade makes my hair feel, but the smell is too much. On Monday, I was in the car with my sister and, when she rolled down the window, she said "I smell cookies all of a sudden". It was my hair!!! :blush:

Is there a pomade that is similar? I've tried the Jane Carter Nourish & Shine, and that is the only thing that comes semi-close so far. I was going to try the Oyin Sugar Berries Pomade, but the reviews on that give me the impression that the smell is just as strong.

uofmpanther

Kyra's Ultimate Indulgence has a Pomegrante Pomade. I have the Oyin Sugar Berries.

Thanks! IDareT'sHair, have you tried the Burnt Sugar Pomade? Is the Sugar Berries smell the same strength? I'm tempted to buy the Sugar Berries, but I don't want to get stuck with a pomade that has bees following me around.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes, I've had BSP a couple times. The Sugar Berries is more like J&B.

Kyras Pomegrante is similar in consistency and a little less 'scented'

uofmpanther

Yes, I've had BSP a couple times. The Sugar Berries is more like J&B.

Kyras Pomegrante is similar in consistency and a little less 'scented'

Kyra's isn't available on their website right now :( Do you know of a place that sells it?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
No, You could use the "Contact Us" to find out when it would be back in Stock.

But I don't think you'd have a problem with Sugar Berries.

I think Kyra's was around $8.00 for the same size Jar.

Evolving78

now i wanna order some. i haven't used it in so long and i love the scent! i don't mind that it's strong. i wonder how i will use it though? i may try twist outs?

uofmpanther

No, You could use the "Contact Us" to find out when it would be back in Stock.

But I don't think you'd have a problem with Sugar Berries.

I think Kyra's was around $8.00 for the same size Jar.

Thanks for combing me to try the sugar berries. I used it today, and the scent is good. Much lighter than the BSP. This may be a keeper!

SunRai Naturals

That is so funny about Bees. One time I left my house with my hair deep conditioning under a shower cap and my beanie hat to cover it up. A bee literally buzzed up right on my hat. I was conditioning with AO Honeysuckle Rose. I was like oh HECK NO!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That is so funny about Bees. One time I left my house with my hair deep conditioning under a shower cap and my beanie hat to cover it up. A bee literally buzzed up right on my hat. I was conditioning with AO Honeysuckle Rose. I was like oh HECK NO!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@chebaby is always talmbout the possibility Bees buzzin' around her head because of her products:lol:

chebaby
:blush:.............