Aluminum Foil---Anyone use to flatiron or deepcondition?

fluffylocks

:yep: I use this, for my ends I colour on natural hair and have had my ends cut/ trimmed cause they wouldn't come out smooth (they weren't split just rough) after this my cuticle was nice and smooth, so I now do this once every 6 or so weeks after a colour retouch

I've done this with Sebastians 2+1, which they reccomend doing for damaged hair. This leaves you hair very soft and moisturized. It's like giving you hair a steam treatment. The last time I done this with the above conditioner, me no likey. I think the ingredients in the conditioner have expired. I've had this conditioner for like 2 years and it had probably been sitting on the shelf for 2 years before that:rolleyes:. I plan on doing this soon with just olive oil and a little glycerin on very wet hair. I just might get an new bottle of Sebastians 2+1 because in the past it has worked wonders on my hair

I know of girl that does this when she deep conditions her hair and her hair is always on point. Thinking about it, I am going to use saran wrap the next time I condition and see what happens.

Back