Am I APL Yet?

cdixon

I got my hair done on Saturday and it looked pretty good. My hair has never felt so silky, smooth and healthy before. I also got a trim, but I just wanted to know if I'm APL yet. To me my hair seems like it didn't really grow that much & it definitely doesn't feel like it reaches my armpits. I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Attachments

• from here.jpg
    from here.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 41
  • to here.jpg
    to here.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 100
i dont think so. it looks like in the picture if you drop your arms you would still have 2 inches to go.

Goodness,

How many more inches...centimeters or whatever do I need until I get there do you think?

Its shoulder length, but you're almost there. Congratulations! Don't trim and you will be there by Dec. Your hair looks healthy and pretty.

Goodness,

How many more inches...centimeters or whatever do I need until I get there do you think?

Girl your hair looks so thick, healthy and beautiful. I don't think you're APL either maybe another 2 inches but it sure looks like you're doing a great job in taking care of your hair, you're definately on the right track to reaching APL hair.

HHG you'll be there before you know it.

Thanks everyone, I just knew I wasn't there yet, but I figured I'd give it a try. Thanks for all of the compliments. This is definitely the best my hair has ever been and it's all due to me :yay:and lhcf ladies of course.

Your hair looks healthy and shiny.

It appears to be SL, but keep up the good work...you'll be there soon.

Your hair is verrry pretty, I am about your length and I have an even longer way to go to apl because I am tall. Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job with your hair.

Thanks to everyone for all of the nice comments my hair has gotten a lot better hopefully by December it will be there, I give it another 3 months by January. I should definitely be APL.

Hi CDixon! Your hair looks very healthy. Just a tip, a good way to see if you are APL is to wrap a towel around yourself. That should give you an accurate view.

Keep up the great work, you're almost there. :yep:

Back