Am I APL Yet ?? Pics inside

honey4real

Hello All,

I dont' post much, I consider myself to still be a "Newbie" but I just did a touch up and took a couple of pics and I am trying to reach APL, my future goal is to have BSL but to me it seems like I have been struggling for the last couple of years to just reach APL. It seems like I have been at this length forever!! I still consider my hair to be "Short" but I get compliments from others saying ooh you hair is long.. But to me Long is BSL or longer. But its kinda strange because I can look at someone else's hair that is APL and it seems long to me.. Weird I know..
However, I wanted to get you guys opinion. I added two pics the first one is a Touch up from May 30th and the second one is a touch up Aug. 20th and I don't believe there was a difference in growth although I wait 11 +weeks to relax.

Thanks for listening !

Attachments

• May30_TouchUp.jpg
    May30_TouchUp.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Aug20_TouchUp_1.jpg
    Aug20_TouchUp_1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Aug20_TouchUp_2.jpg
    Aug20_TouchUp_2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 153

Finally Free

I can't really tell. Some of the pro's will chime in a minute with results. Your hair is beautiful though!

MrsHdrLe

I can't tell in the last picture, but it looks pretty healthy and shiny. I hope you've made it.

bedazzled

IMO it seems like youre an inch maybe an inch and a half short of APL. You're almost there missy! In just a few short months you will be APL.

honey4real

I can't tell in the last picture, but it looks pretty healthy and shiny. I hope you've made it.

Thanks!!

The last two pics were taken the same day, and the very last one my head was tilted back some so its not a length shot, but I apprecaiate the compliments.

I also just looked at your album and your hair looks beautiful!! It's so full and healthy and long, I also forgot to mention that I did a Henna treatment right after the relaxer but it only stayed in for 10 min or less because it was Burning!!! I think it burned because I was sweating while I was doing my touch up.

Last edited:

honey4real

IMO it seems like youre an inch maybe an inch and a half short of APL. You're almost there missy! In just a few short months you will be APL.

Thanks!! Is that your hair in your signature ?? It looks really pretty and may I ask why you are scared to reveal your fotki ? :yawn:

Lovestyr

I am going based upon the first pics the other two I honestly cant say anything on. Based upon the first pic No I dont think you are APL yet. You are SL perhaps another 3 inches or so and you will clearly be there.

You are close!!!!!

FindingMe

not quite, it looks to me like you have a couple more inches to go! Keep growing! You're doing well! :yep:

kami11213

I can't really tell b/c of the angle but you definitely are making great progress judging from your last relaxer... great job!

Crysdon

Hello All,

I dont' post much, I consider myself to still be a "Newbie" but I just did a touch up and took a couple of pics and I am trying to reach APL, my future goal is to have BSL but to me it seems like I have been struggling for the last couple of years to just reach APL. It seems like I have been at this length forever!! I still consider my hair to be "Short" but I get compliments from others saying ooh you hair is long.. But to me Long is BSL or longer. But its kinda strange because I can look at someone else's hair that is APL and it seems long to me.. Weird I know..
However, I wanted to get you guys opinion. I added two pics the first one is a Touch up from May 30th and the second one is a touch up Aug. 20th and I don't believe there was a difference in growth although I wait 11 +weeks to relax.

Thanks for listening !

You're about 3 or 4 inches away...you'll get there soon. :)

beans4reezy

I can't tell about the length, but your hair is really thick! You did a GREAT job improving the overall health of your hair.

honey4real

I can't tell about the length, but your hair is really thick! You did a GREAT job improving the overall health of your hair.
Thanks!!
Thick??? OH NO!!! I could only Wish.. LOL.. My hair is real fine and thin I think it's just the way it looks as a pic rather than in person. My hair is so thin that I hate wearing it down. I hope Henna will give me some improvement. Wow APL is definetly a hard hudle to jump I guess I will get there Spring of next year unless I use some growth aids.. hhhmm what is the New Growth aid that everyone is using now ? I use to use MTG last year and I tried Monistat last year two, is anyone still using Boundless Tresses ?

doll-baby

It looks like you are about an inch or two away from APL, you should definitely reach your goal by the years end:yep:

kooskoos

Just a couple inches left! I'm on the way to APL too, and I feel like I've been SL for a minute :lachen: But you're making great progress. Keep going :yay: